Ready to make a change!!!

Thats it..... Dont want to make myself worse.... will be happy with a 'stay the same this week' with having TOTM.... which leaves me 10 weeks to lose 37lb.....

Hmmmmm Possible definately!!!!

definately! the rate your losing it anyway.

Right i have had a stern word with myself!!! Lol...

I'm feeling a bit brighter and i'm starting afresh.... Not thinking.... 'oooh i weighed this mch before my period'

I weighed myself this morning and 3lb on!!! Pfft.... i know this is TOTM water retention so thats fine.... hoping to sts at weigh in! *Fingers crossed*

Right the christmas race is on!!!

Starting to feel so much better!!

Thanks everyone!!!

2 shakes......check
40 mins on the treadmill (4mins jogging).....check
3 Litres water.....check
1 peppermint tea......check....

Todays all good!!!!

: ) x

Hi, even if it's a STS week you know you are in for a good loss the following week. So close deezer. You are doing brilliantly.

2 shakes......check
40 mins on the treadmill (4mins jogging).....check
3 Litres water.....check
1 peppermint tea......check....

Todays all good!!!!

: ) x

Well done girl! :)

Go for it!
Not too fast remember...........as long as you're moving faster than the couch you're on your way! :D

Go for it!
Not too fast remember...........as long as you're moving faster than the couch you're on your way! :D
Well i'm aiming to do 40 mins fast walk..... With intermittant 1 min jogs this week and next!!! Then i'm going to start the programme properly after that!!! Scared! But if i don't try i will nebver know!!!

Although i was knackered after it yesterday!!! I felt great!!!! x

Your doing amazingly well and an inspiration to others following this diet honey. Keep up the good work x x x

Your doing amazingly well and an inspiration to others following this diet honey. Keep up the good work x x x
Dont know about that!!! But thank you!!!

I think the secret for me is if i mess up!!! Just get straight back on.... everyones human.... obviously try not to!!!

Whereas every other diet i've done.... if i cheat i think "well i may aswell REALLY cheat now"

But now i think Woooops!!! And carry straight on.... This diet is HARD!!! Especially when you have a lot to lose!!! But its the only diet i can see the end!!! I can see myself at goal!!!

This forum has been a godsend!!! I couldn't do it without everyone on here!!! I will be eternally gratefull!!!

*Soppyness over* Hehe!!

:8855::8855::8855:

Amen to that!! :innocent0001:

Good luck babes! Will keep my fingers & toes crossed for ya! xx

Fingers crossed for you lovely girl :)
But whatever the scales say, you KNOW that you've stuck with it and you should be proud of yourself!

xxxx

Dee... that's the only attitude to have with this diet ...try your hardest to stick to 100% and if you do that Fantastic...if not ...don't beat yourself up and get straight back on it!

Good Luck for your WI today. Just remember a loss is a loss no matter how small :) x x x

-2lb.... Which i'm over the moon with considering!!! Lol....

-2 on a TOTM week is brill as i was +3 on tuesday! Just shows you how much weight(Water) you hold at TOTM.

:):)

That's great news! Ya gotta love the (-) when you're hoping to stay the same...well done you! (*pats on the back*) :)

Have updated my Christmas challenge!! Eeeeek..... to be 200lb by Christmas.... bloody hell!!!! What have i done?? Lol....

Back