Ready to make a change!!!

-2lb.... Which i'm over the moon with considering!!! Lol....

-2 on a TOTM week is brill as i was +3 on tuesday! Just shows you how much weight(Water) you hold at TOTM.

:):)

YAAAAYYYY!! 16 sausages as our Lilac would say!! That's fab girl! Mother Nature go scr** yourself! :sign0151:

x S

You must be just so, so proud of yourself - what an inspiration you are to someone like me who has just started out on this journey. Well done you!!!! xxx

Ooooh i'm tired today!!! Does anyone else get really heavy legs every now and then!!!

Anyways!!! Quiet day at work thankfully!!

Big job in first thing but then really quiet after that!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!!!

XXX

Last edited:
yeah...what's up with the heavy leg thing? I thought it was just me, but some days they feel like led! Hope you have a great day and a wonderful weekend! I've read some things lately that keep me smiling - "keep your eyes on the prize" "the more you drink the more you shrink"...both of those I can totally identify with! LOL

-2lb.... Which i'm over the moon with considering!!! Lol....

-2 on a TOTM week is brill as i was +3 on tuesday! Just shows you how much weight(Water) you hold at TOTM.

:):)

Oh well DONE! So pleased for you. I'm anticipating a reatively small loss this week as my daily weigh-ins have shown me to be plateauing (if that's not a word then I just made it one!) again.
TOM ? Maybe...though I'm at an age where TOM's arrival is a bit unpredictable if you know what I mean! But maybe I'm just not drinking as much as should.....I have noticed that I've eased up on the water because I've been busy at work and needed to spend less time in the loo!

Not too bothered though as I can look back to Wednesday evening and the joy of moving the buckle on my scout belt by 10 notches! :D

Ooooh i'm tired today!!! Does anyone else get really heavy legs every now and then!!!

Anyways!!! Quiet day at work thankfully!!

Big job in first thing but then really quiet after that!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!!!

XXX

Tired legs at the moment too but that could just be the swimming! My major concern is stiff knees, I don't think carrying an extra 10 stone around for the past couple of years has been good for my joints! :confused:

Have a fab weekend girls. :D

Progress....

This was me when i started!
154634_462876887092_715337092_6064449_3536177_n.jpg

This was 4 weeks ago(ish)
IMG_6983.jpg

This was me yesterday!!! I have a waist!! A big one!!! But ONE none the less!!!
IMG_7193.jpg

OMG honey Well Bloody Done :D you must be thrilled :D Keep up the excellent work x x x

I didn't think i could tell since the last pic but when i put them next to each other on my screen!!! *Smiles*

You can DEFINITELY tell!! :wow::wow::wow: You're losing it in all the right places babe!! Beautiful x

wow, you look great! you can really tell. think i might put some pics on when i have time xx

Wow!!! Amazed at the change in 4 weeks. Just shows you that when you don't think you feel any different you really are changing shape. Well done. Can't wait to see the next instalment. Xx

Looking good! Well done:D

Sooooooo the weekend has arrived!!!!

And my OH is going out tonight!!! *WAILS*

So.... my plan is..... Work today!! I've got a nice ful day of clients.... get home!!! Take my doggies out and have my evening shake!!!

I am going to try the first part of the c25k.... just to see how i get on!!!! If not i will do a 40min fast walk on my treadmil.... then hopefully i'll be knackered and ready for bed lol...

Weekends are soooo hard for me!!!!

Hope your all ok!!! XXX

I struggle on sunday's as normally on saturday's i'm working till at least 5pm. Its watching the weekend telly that I find is a hard time as normally it would include snacking, but not anymore ;)

Hope its not too bad for you honey :) x x x

I only find it hard when my OH comes home from the pub and wants a take away! Cheers bud I'll be in the bath for an hour! ....... Worse still if the sod doesn't wash up after himself!!!! Haha I'll swing for him one day! Xx

Absolutely not I wouldn't change it it's sooooo worth every day! Also I say it's hard but I don't really find it so hard if I'm honest it's just so doable! For the one night a week where he has a take away ... I can handle that!! :) xx

Bloody hell what a day!!! Anyways its over now!! My boy is out and i'm watching strictly with my water!! Lol.... Rock and roll!!!

Back