Ready to make a change!!!

Look at you in your pictures, incredible difference if you look that good now, you are going to look fit as F@&$ come christmas !!!

Bloody hell what a day!!! Anyways its over now!! My boy is out and i'm watching strictly with my water!! Lol.... Rock and roll!!!

Good girl! It's hard when you're on your own. I find the little voice that says "go on.....nobody will ever know" can get very loud when there's just me and the dog in the house!
Being a Labrador, she's a bad influence anyway; she'd just LOVE it if I succumbed to the lure of the toaster and shared a slice with her as I used to!

So I find myself yelling " I WILL AND SO WILL THE SCALES" and thinking of one of my "golden moments" .... like the first time I found that I could wrap a standard sized bath towel around me and NOT cover all eventualities! One can't flash one's 'eventualities' through a gaping bath towel can one ;)

Dx

Good girl! It's hard when you're on your own. I find the little voice that says "go on.....nobody will ever know" can get very loud when there's just me and the dog in the house!
Being a Labrador, she's a bad influence anyway; she'd just LOVE it if I succumbed to the lure of the toaster and shared a slice with her as I used to!

So I find myself yelling " I WILL AND SO WILL THE SCALES" and thinking of one of my "golden moments" .... like the first time I found that I could wrap a standard sized bath towel around me and NOT cover all eventualities! One can't flash one's 'eventualities' through a gaping bath towel can one ;)

Dx
:8855::8855:

Got a few things out of the 'doesn't fit' drawer today and put loads more on the too big pile for clothes re-cyling!!!

Felt awesome!!!! xxx

My bath towel....

Oops!

That should read " and cover ALL eventualities" ! I discovered after my shower at the pool last week that my towel wraps around me properly.
These little things mean a lot....

Dx

Last edited:
Oops!

That should read " and cover ALL eventualities" ! I discovered after my shower at the pool last week that my towel wraps around me properly.

Dx
More than the weight sometimes!!! Another 10lb off and i've lost half of what i want to lose!!!! XXX

Oops!

Dx

Well done you x It is indeed all the little things and i completely understand the towel thing, congratulations on all your successes so far you will be winning over more and more inanimate objects in time you will see x

Last edited:
10lbs to half way, DEE !!! That is brilliant you must and should be thrilled, i can see i'm going to need to keep the mexican wave smilies on stand by x

10lbs to half way, DEE !!! That is brilliant you must and should be thrilled, i can see i'm going to need to keep the mexican wave smilies on stand by x
Oh yes definately!!! I can't believe i'll be half way in a couple of weeks!!!

Saw a lovely pair of jeans in Sainsburys today... the Gok stuff in TU!!! Nearly bought a pair in a 16!!! As an incentive!!!! I wish i'd got them now!!! x

You will only be in a 16 for about two weeks be brave get a 14 !!

I have just been facebook stalking you again and Tara lynn isn't she beautiful ?!! god i wish i was that tall, i used to think i couldn't wear short skirts because i was fat now i am not so fat i have come to the sad realisation that its not because my legs are too fat its that they are too short lol

Last edited:
Bloody hell what a day!!! Anyways its over now!! My boy is out and i'm watching strictly with my water!! Lol.... Rock and roll!!!

I want to be on strictly :( i need to find a way of getting famous just so i can go on it...

You will only be in a 16 for about two weeks be brave get a 14 !!

I have just been facebook stalking you again and Tara lynn isn't she beautiful ?!! god i wish i was that tall, i used to think i couldn't wear short skirts because i was fat now i am not so fat i have come to the sad realisation that its not because my legs are too fat its that they are too short lol
:8855::8855::8855:

She's just gorgeous isn't she??

Got myself a pair of (Mid) incentive jeans..... Size 18.... as i have no skinnies for with my winter boots!!! So the race in on to get into....and then out of them!!!

Feeling good today!!! Slipped at work the other day thougha dn pulled a muscle in my leg do the walk/jogs are off until thats better so bit bummed about that!!!

Hoping for a good loss this week!!! We'll see.... Hoping to see 2...3...Something........and not 2...4....something this week!!!!

Hoping to see 2...3...Something........and not 2...4....something this week!!!!

am i being think ?? i may well be being think lol but i don't get this bit of your post, anyhoo fingers crossed for you that you get the results you want this week whatever they are (coz as i said i don't get it lol). You will be in those jeans soon, you must be close already no ?? please remember I want to see pictures when you do x

I was 243lbs on friday last week.... And my sneeky weigh this morning was 241lb...... I'd love to be 239.99 lol.... by weigh!!! 238 would be ace!!! 5lb closer to Christmas goal but we'll see!!!! x

aahhh i see i was thinking you ment stone and in my little head i was all confused because you couldn't mean stone unless it had all gone a bit wrong lol, ignore me sorry was having a blond moment !! its much clearer now x I'll have my fingers crossed for you but i'm sure you won't need it x

Last edited:
Just looked at your pictures Deezer.
You have done so well and look amazing Hun:). You must feel so proud at your achievement. Keep it up Hun :)

Its so hard at times.... but keep looking at my pics.... I WILL be in them 18's soon!!!!!

Then i'll be well on my way to the 16s!!!! I don't think i can actually believe it!!! x

Back