Ready to make a change!!!

Phew was gonna get the medics round to yours quick smart for a min there Dee ~lol~ re: jodie marsh!!!!

Its strange I'd never been bothered before ...loved the links you posted yesterday and omg how true were they about cravings! x x x
I love that '5 minute rule' I've used it last night!!! Brilliant!!! I'm going to hold on to that little gem!!! Its really interesting stuff isn't it??? xxx

Ooooh i have 5 weeks till my dirty weekend!!! HAHA!!

Me and the OH go to see the same band every year... and after a pretty stressfull year we decided that this year we are going to go up to Glasgow and see them there as John has family there that we will meet up with!! So a night in a lovely hotel!! Can't wait!!!

So Shake in the morning... light lunch and Meal in the evening (Carbs to get me out of ketosis as i'll be boozing!!!) Back on the day after!!!

I'm really excited!! Hehe!!! If i can lose 4lb a week before then!! I'll be 20lb lighter and hopefully in those 18 skinny jeans!!! Going to treat myself to a nice top!!! Hehe!! Soooo looking forward to it!!!

Then back on it till xmas!!!! Yippeeee!!! I'm getting so excited about my slim self!!!

Saw a friends sister yesterday in town!! And she called me skinny!!! Although i am far from it, I took the compliment and revelled in it!!!

This is do-able!!! Can't believe it!!! At last! A diet that works!!!

*Does happy dance!!*

Sounds like a plan! How exciting! :D :D
I'm sure 4lb a week is do-able!

I know what you mean about the 'skinny' thing.......my son has taken to calling me skinny ;). I'm hardly that as I'm still carrying 6 stone of blubber but it's lovely when people notice!

Just beginning to realise that however much I put a brave face on it and told myself I was fat and happy; I was fooling myself. I wasn't comfortable in my own skin. THIS is happy:D

DX

what date you going up to glasgow? think im going to do your plan for my bday, shake, lunch in chiquitos then a meal with family at a lovely italian restaurant with wine maybe. then back on it the next day. just on the c25k website now, need to start toning as my tummys looking abit loose xx

Sounds like a plan! How exciting! :D :D
I'm sure 4lb a week is do-able!

I know what you mean about the 'skinny' thing.......my son has taken to calling me skinny ;). I'm hardly that as I'm still carrying 6 stone of blubber but it's lovely when people notice!

Just beginning to realise that however much I put a brave face on it and told myself I was fat and happy; I was fooling myself. I wasn't comfortable in my own skin. THIS is happy:D

DX
You know i was having this conversation the other day with my OH.... I did the same...
'i'm happy, don't care!!'
I couldn't have been any more desperately UNHAPPY!!! But i felt i may aswell say that as i can't change it!!!

Shows you doesnt it!!!???

Like you said!!! NOW i am happier.... Well on my way to happy!! x

what date you going up to glasgow? think im going to do your plan for my bday, shake, lunch in chiquitos then a meal with family at a lovely italian restaurant with wine maybe. then back on it the next day. just on the c25k website now, need to start toning as my tummys looking abit loose xx
I'm in Glasgow 24th and 25th November!!! Soooo can't wait!! : )

xxx

Dee!! Your visiting my neck of the woods!! Who are you going to see? I'm just back from a gig in Glasgow. Stayed 100% and still managed to dance away. Glasgow is a fab city have fun fun fun!!!

I've only been the once but we had an AMAZING night!!! Brilliant city!!

We're going to see Electric Six.. They sang gay bar years ago!!! Well we've seen em all over for years now!! They're actually a great band.... shame most go to see them for gay bar really lol...

x

Ooooooh i've not half got an off tummy today!!! : (

Not looking forward to work!! Got quite a quiet day so may try to get out early lol...

Can see a early night coming my way tonight... Still 100%, still smiling!!!

Just grumpy!!!! XXX

Deezer said:

Not looking forward to work!! Got quite a quiet day so may try to get out early lol...

Just grumpy!!!! XXX

Awwh Deezer, hope you feel better soon hun.
xxxxxxxx

Just grumpy!!!! XXX

Sorry to hear that hun ! <hugs>
Hope you're back on form soon.

~huggles~ hope you feel better soon...my tums playing havoc today as well...but did take a dulcolax last night which aren't very gentle shall we say...think I'm gonna change once finished this packet to senna's instead!
x x x

Fine today!! It was obviously just having a bit of a grumble...

Thanks for the well wishes though peeps!! Works been quiet today so looks like an early finish for me!!! Yippeeeeee!!!

Struggling today... so thought i'd take a picture to compare!!

Week 1....
154634_462876887092_715337092_6064449_3536177_n.jpg

Week 13 (- 4 stone 3lb)
IMG-20111022-00291.jpg

*Happy face*

Of my god you are doing fantastic dee! I'm struggling again as well. I keep freaking myself out coz I can't stop thinking about how much I want to loose which then makes me think oh my god can I really do this for that length of time! Glad your feeling better. X

WOW Dee....I haven't got any pictures of me at my heaviest as I wouldn't let people take piccies :(

Might have to start having pics taken now tho to keep me motivated :)

Well Done honey your doing amazingly well :) x x x

Thank youuuuuu really does keep you very motivated taking pics!!! I totally can't see it in the mirror... But when I take pics it makes me realise!!! X

look at you, you amazing girl !!! you look incredible x

Back