Ready to make a change!!!

So weighed today.... Wasnt expecting anything amazing as i started re-feed thursday... but...

-7lb!!!!!

So that takes me...

Under 100kg!!!
Into the 15's!!!
I've lost FIVE AND A HALF STONE!!!!!!

I am so happy today!!!!!

WOW what excellent results Dee what an achievement hope refeed is going well for you! x

Hopefully my run in the morning will get rid of this horrible sluggishness and bloated Tum.... Feel really sickly!.

Suppose your body has to get use to food going in again...takes a bit more to get rid of than those lovely shakes ;) ~lol~ x x x

Miles better today.... So shake in the next half hours or so then my run!!! : ) x

Glad to hear you're feeling better hun! I guess it's bound to take time to adjust after so long on TFR. Are you finding the Montignac book interesting?

Enjoy your run. I'm off out in a mo; I couldn't go first thing as I normally would as I had my grandson on a sleepover. So now I'm a bit apprehensive about running with a full tum - I've never done that before:confused:

xx

Good Luck with the run today Dee...hope your feeling better than yesterday :(

Our bodies get use to doing things a certain way don't they...and all we keep doing is changing things ;)

Hope its not a foggy where you are cos down here its terrible...can't see across the road its that foggy :( x x x Take care x x x

Glad to hear you're feeling better hun! I guess it's bound to take time to adjust after so long on TFR. Are you finding the Montignac book interesting?

Enjoy your run. I'm off out in a mo; I couldn't go first thing as I normally would as I had my grandson on a sleepover. So now I'm a bit apprehensive about running with a full tum - I've never done that before:confused:

xx

Well that was HARD but it wasn't the full tum.....it was the full bladder (sorry if TMI), I hadn't allowed for the fact that I'd had an extra litre of water by that time !

Managed to complete the run without doing a Paula Radcliffe but had to cut the cool down walk short and get home to the loo!

xx

Well that was HARD but it wasn't the full tum.....it was the full bladder (sorry if TMI), I hadn't allowed for the fact that I'd had an extra litre of water by that time !

Managed to complete the run without doing a Paula Radcliffe but had to cut the cool down walk short and get home to the loo!

xx
Lol...

My run was good.... best of this weeks 3!!! Becoming very aprehensive about week 5!!! Will try my best though!!!

My tummy has settled right down...

Thank god for Movicol!!! ; )

x

Deezer said:
Lol...

My run was good.... best of this weeks 3!!! Becoming very aprehensive about week 5!!! Will try my best though!!!

x

Glad you're feeling better hun great news about the running you are making loads of progress girl :) well done!..... Dovestones is calling! Xx

Well Done Dee :) so pleased your doing so well on your running. So proud of how much you've achieved in such a short space of time honey :) Gooooooo Deeeeeee :) x x x

Lol...

x

Yay! All hail Movicol! I think pharmacies should offer it as a package with LT :D

....and STOP stressing about Wk 5 madam! You finished week 4 on a high so you're ready for Wk 5. Trust the programme and believe in yourself woman!

xx

Back