Ready to make a change!!!

And How is THE LIPOTRIM QUEEN doing today hunni? Hope your still smiling and doing well with your re~feed and running babes XXX

Hey hun hope all is well im 4 weeks to refeed now cant wait has everything settled now? xx

Hey lovelies....

Things have started to settle now and i'm ok!!!

Try the stresss diet it works a treat!!! : /

Anyway.... i go up to GLasgow today so i'm sure that couple of lbs i've dropped will be backin by weigh saturday lol...

So the Dieting starts again as asoon as i'm back friday!!! Its only a day and a half off!!!

I've missed you all.... but i'm back!!!

: ) xxx

Hey lovelies....

Anyway.... i go up to GLasgow today so i'm sure that couple of lbs i've dropped will be backin by weigh saturday lol...

So the Dieting starts again as asoon as i'm back friday!!! Its only a day and a half off!!!

Hey Dee!

Was getting worried about you Babe! Sooooo pleased to hear from you. Glad things are settled. Have a great time in Glasgow.

xx

Have a fab time Dee :D

Pleased things are more settled now :) x x x

Have a great time you deserve it :) x

Have an absolute blast hun! You deserve it!

x S

Have a lovely time, lovely girl x

Deezer said:
Hey lovelies....

Missed you too honeycake! Have an amazing time!!! :) xxx

Have a great time. Glasgow is a fab place - I'm a bit biased though! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome back - where did you go in Glasgow?

Oh do tell all the goss girl :) My OH is from Glasgow I go over there 1 or 2 wkends a month :) x

Welcome back - where did you go in Glasgow?

In the the Centre hun.... We stayed at the Radisson.... It was lovely....

We ate with my OH's dad... then went to the gig and then get rather tipsy in the hotel bar!!!

Me and my OH needed this so much.... we had a brilliant time!!! Not looking forward to WI tomorrow... i suspect there are a couple of 'fun pounds'

: ) x

Back