Ready to make a change!!!

Hey hun... i'm good!!!

Figuring out this Monty method... I havent followed it religiosly and had the odd treat and glass of wine!!!

I have still lost 4lb this week.... will no doubt be mainly water from my time away but still chuffed....

Havent really had the chance to run this week.... hopefully this evening or tomorrow!!!

So 4 off i am well chuffed with!!!

Are you ok hunni?? x

Well done with the 4lbs :D ...I bet your chuffed :) So pleased its working for you which is the most important thing with any food plan you choose to follow.

I doing lots better since the poorliness thankfully...I'm working today but really don't wanna be...but someone's gotta make the puppy dogs look pretty ;) x x x

Well done Dee, I`ve got the Monty book, but havent read it yet... sounds a bit complicated? :confused: hope your ok and over your cold chick XX

Deezer said:
Hey hun... i'm good!!!

Figuring out this Monty method... I havent followed it religiosly and had the odd treat and glass of wine!!!

I have still lost 4lb this week.... will no doubt be mainly water from my time away but still chuffed....

Havent really had the chance to run this week.... hopefully this evening or tomorrow!!!

So 4 off i am well chuffed with!!!

Are you ok hunni?? x

Well done for the 4lb off !! Xx

Well Done Dee 4lbs is great :) Im in the middle of reading the book it all seems too hard to be honest you cant eat anything lol don't no how id manage it :( x

It is complicated.... but i'm just taking the main points on board... making notes of suprise high GI foods.... Avoiding bread (Maybe have the odd bit of wholemeal) potatoes.... swap my bad carbs for good cars etc and get the exercising going!!!

My plan is to try to get 2 or 3lb per week off till Jan 1st then i'm going to do another month or so TFR.... Try and get myself to goal... the break is doing me good.... oh how i have missed my social life.... but i wouldnt swap my time on LT for anything!!! Its changed my life!! x

Wow Dee!!!! U hav done fabulously brilliant, am in awe :)
Ur an absolute inspiration. Am so pleased for ya chick. Well done hunni. U must feel a billion dollars n look stunning in ya profile.
Xxx

well done Dee, you one truly inspirational lady and is totally in the "zone" :)

Dee... I think once you've done this diet and worked so bloody hard to get to goal ...its a Given you'll manage to keep it off! A good way might be keep 1 of the yummy shakes for when you feel like getting back to old ways ;) that'll soon stop you in your tracks!! lol x x x

:D Hey Dee, well done on 4lbs off btw and also well done on getting thru that book... I had a good read of it last night and I dont think i`ll be going with it... gonna do the GL diet me thinks... and try to get more exercise in like you say.
Tru... good idea ;) Tc Dee XXX

Christmas shopping done!!!! *Huge sigh of relief!!!!*

So home now and do my run!!!

Can relax a bit now!!! Even bought my wrapping paper lol...

X

Sings.....

I just ran for 20 minutes!!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

WOW well done Dee, that's an amazing achievement :D:D:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Back