Ready to make a change!!!

I just desperately want to be smaller for summer.... but feel like this half stone keeps coming on an then off and then on again!!!

I keep thinking about TFR but i honestly don't think i'd stick to it!!

Will keep going.... know its just my hormones and i'll feel better next week!!! But hate feeling so negative about it!!!

Feel i have stalled!!! : (

Don't forget that muscle weighs more than fat hun, so your weight might have stalled but I'll bet you're slimmer.
<hug> .....yup! Definitely slimmer!

xx

Muscle weighs the same as fat girls but lean muscle takes up less space, hence why we get smaller but weight sometimes doesn't go down... Someone made me google that once to prove it haha! I was convinced muscle weighed more too.

Now dee come along cupcake! Have a break while you're under that duvet...Let the fog lift and it will all look better in the cold light of day tomorrow. Big hugs xxx

Go for it Dee!! You look fab and i'm sure when next week comes around you'll be down those 3 and more!!! Fair play to ya!!

When you look at the big picture you can see how fantastically you have done. It's sometimes difficult to get our heads beyond the little blip but in a weeks time when TOTM weightgain has gone you'll see it as it is - just a little blip. Men don't know how lucky they are not having to put up with their bodies trying to put a spanner in the works. Keep going - you are doing brilliantly.x

Right! Proof! I've gone against my own rule of only weighing in once a week and have gained 3lbs! Now I've been nothing short of angelic so tomorrow morning I will weigh in properly and we will see what happens haha xx

Muscle weighs the same as fat girls but lean muscle takes up less space, hence why we get smaller but weight sometimes doesn't go down... Someone made me google that once to prove it haha! I was convinced muscle weighed more too.

Now dee come along cupcake! Have a break while you're under that duvet...Let the fog lift and it will all look better in the cold light of day tomorrow. Big hugs xxx

Right OK .....so, Miss lean muscles let's have you out from under that Duvet tomorrow and giving the old TOTM blues the heave-ho eh?

:D

Denise140 said:
Right OK .....so, Miss lean muscles let's have you out from under that Duvet tomorrow and giving the old TOTM blues the heave-ho eh?

:D

Hell yeah woman!! Xx

Dee... Years ago I used to do a ton of exercise dvd's every week (mainly cos I couldnt afford to put the heating on!) my weight went down little by little, But one of them came with a chart to track measurements and i used to do that too... waist, hips, thighs, knees, arms, bust. And I lost inches, if not so many lb's. Its a huge boost when you dont think its working. x x

Hmmm I've been thinking... I know my downfall.... I weigh on a Saturday morning.... But then i am off work Sunday Monday.... So i kind of watch what i'm eating a bit less Sat/Sun/mon..... As i can make it up in the week.... Soooooo I'm changing my weigh day to Monday.... So i will then have 1 day i can relax a little but it will keep me on track over the weekend!!

Hmmmm yes.... think i will do that!!!! Fingers crossed!!!!

X

Sounds like a good strategy Dee :D You`ll be fine soon enough hun. Go to the docs with that stye sounds nasty! Hope your feeling better soon, could it be a sign your a little bit run down perhaps? TOTM is a baddun in more ways than 1... Really hope you pick up soon hun Love to you xxxx

I need to stop whinging!! I'm getting on my own nerves!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

X

Ha ha! Bless you! You're only human!
It does sound like you're run down though lovey, be kind to yourself!
.....and good luck with your new w-i strategy. Sounds like a plan, although I still maintain you've just got musclier (is that even a word?), I'd take some measurements and track those if I were you!

Hugs

xx

Back