Ready to make a change!!!

Poor Dee - it all seems to come at once but it go as quickly. Keep fighting on.x

You know what we all need guys..... Hoola time! I introduced this at work.... When anyone is feeling blue .... Anyone can call it...... Everyone Hoola!!!!!
Good for the waist and the tushy! And a downright mood elevator! I'm gonna do it now! Everyone Hoola! Xxx

Attachments

• image-637555834.jpg
    image-637555834.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 26
Ha ha ha Peachy :D I`ll borrow my daughters pink one even though I cant keep it off the floor any longer than 2 seconds lol... cheer up Dee xxxxxx

You know what we all need guys..... Hoola time! I introduced this at work.... When anyone is feeling blue .... Anyone can call it...... Everyone Hoola!!!!!
Good for the waist and the tushy! And a downright mood elevator! I'm gonna do it now! Everyone Hoola! Xxx

Oh YES! I love a bit of hula! I'm pretty good with the real ones and was unbeatable on Wii fit even when I was 19stone plus.

I work from home as hubs and I have our own consultancy businessloo would love to see his face if I went over to office with a hoop lol!

Come on Tenacious Dee......HULA! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

Haha well I can't hoola hoop for toffee but I can definitely hula! Haha so that ladies is the plan..... Blue=hoola/hula! Whichever you're best at! I propose the grass skirts for everyone though! Haha! Xxx

I think i'm gonna leave my WI as a Saturday... I like my Saturday weigh!!! But it has made me aware of my danger time!!! This week has been so so... with periods blues and such but starting to feel miles better!!! Thankfully...

Sooooo.... I'm totally expecting to still be that 3lb up but hey ho... Will keep at it!!!!

I will get into that 14 stone bracket and i WILL be in those size 12's!!!!

Onwards and inwards!!!!

X

Love the idea of hula. What fun!

Soooooo.... A STS for me on Saturday this week... so at least i dropped the 3lb!!!

Will weigh Wednesday to see if i have hit my Jan challenge!!! Fingers crossed.... But i'd just be happy to see 1 off..... And the scales moving again!!!

How are we all today??

X

Soooooo.... A STS for me on Saturday this week... so at least i dropped the 3lb!!!

Will weigh Wednesday to see if i have hit my Jan challenge!!! Fingers crossed.... But i'd just be happy to see 1 off..... And the scales moving again!!!

How are we all today??

X

Well done Sweetie! Bet that feels Guuuuuuurd!

Xx

Well done Hun, don't worry I'm sure those scales will start shifting again you're doing so well xx

I have some real motivation now.... I have accidentally bought some ultrasound liposuction sessions on Groupon.... Ihave to use them by the end of April.... SO going to look how far apart i need them etc and get them booked..... So i NEED another couple of stone at least off!!! Hehe!!! Exciting!!! X

Back