Ready to make a change!!!

So still 217 today so haven't hit my January challenge!!

But when i look at the big picture..... 12lb a month off will do me!!!!

I am still going to aim for a stone in February and i have 2 weeks to lose 9lb to hit my Valentines target!!!

BRING IT ON!!!!!

Oh and MORNIIIIIIIIING!!!!!

Morning Dee :D You`ll blast that weight into oblivion and you know it! So don`t sweat it chick.... its a breeze for you XXX

You can do it dee! Balls to STS! We WILL have progress!! Haha! I have 14 to go to hit valentines target, seems a pipe dream at the min but we will see xx

Dee seriously you'll smash that honey :) as with all your other goals x x x come on we can SO do this xxx

Hmmmmm..... Just getting ready... for my run!!! In this cold!!!

I think i've finally lost the plot!!!

Feeling better about things today!!! Can feel that horrible TOTM bloatedness going!!!

So hopefully a nice run will freshen me up no end!!! 2 Pairs of leggings today lol....

Hmmmmm..... Just getting ready... for my run!!! In this cold!!!

I think i've finally lost the plot!!!

Feeling better about things today!!! Can feel that horrible TOTM bloatedness going!!!

So hopefully a nice run will freshen me up no end!!! 2 Pairs of leggings today lol....

Hats off to you! I chickened out yesterday and did a 30 minute 'free jog' on the Wii fit. It was fun but way tooooooo easy! Will need to make it a 45 min one if I do that in future to compensate for the reduced effort required. Eeeeeh, to think a 3min jog around Wii island used to nearly kill me!

As long as it's not too slippery underfoot tomorrow, I think I'll try the two-pairs of leggings strategy and get out there - you've put me to shame ;)

Dx

Hi Dee

Have spent the last few days nipping in and out of this thread - from start to finish, and I know a lot of people have said it but you've done really well, and it's a really honest documentation of the everyday struggles that come with both losing, and maintaining.

All I wanna do is go running after reading all this, which really isn't me haha!

Great work, wish you masses of luck xx

Hi Dee

Have spent the last few days nipping in and out of this thread - from start to finish, and I know a lot of people have said it but you've done really well, and it's a really honest documentation of the everyday struggles that come with both losing, and maintaining.

All I wanna do is go running after reading all this, which really isn't me haha!

Great work, wish you masses of luck xx

Thank you hunni!!! Lovely to see you about!! You can do it too!! X

Hats off to you! I chickened out yesterday and did a 30 minute 'free jog' on the Wii fit. It was fun but way tooooooo easy! Will need to make it a 45 min one if I do that in future to compensate for the reduced effort required. Eeeeeh, to think a 3min jog around Wii island used to nearly kill me!

As long as it's not too slippery underfoot tomorrow, I think I'll try the two-pairs of leggings strategy and get out there - you've put me to shame ;)

Dx
DENISE...... I ran around Dovestones!!!! I one go!!! No stopping.... No collapsing in a heap!!!

I am SOOOOOO happy right now!!!! X

-3lb for me this week!!! : )

Happy with that!!!! YAY!!! 4lb to get into the 14 stone bracket!!!! And 7lb to the 6stone mark!!!

Today is a good day!!!!

: )

XXX

Deezer said:

Happy with that!!!! YAY!!! 4lb to get into the 14 stone bracket!!!! And 7lb to the 6stone mark!!!

Today is a good day!!!!

XXX

Whooop whoop well done honey! Have a great weekend now you do deserve it! Xx

Deezer said:
Its looking like no run tomorrow though!!! : (

Have you got snow? We've even got it down on our little island!! Brrrrr!! Nice to have a hot Choc to look forward to later!! Xx

Today is a good day!!!!

XXX

All this and Dovestones too? What an absolute star!
Listening out for those barriers to come crashing down!

BTW - finally had a reply from Mini re my suggestion for a Montignac forum. I need to start a thread in the GI forum and if it gets enough support they'll make it a sub-forum and then possibly a main forum.

So watch this space - once I've started the thread I'll post a link!

xx

OoOh yeah... I follow a lot of their stuff!! : )

The snow is lovely here..... I do love it! Even though it'll stop me running!

Although my boiler has just died!!!!!!!!!! : (

X

Back