Ready to make a change!!!

GOOOAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

4 inches of snow outside but I feel like running around the garden in my PJs yelling.

So I'm waking all my Minimins friends up to come out and skip in cyber-snow with me

Come on girls!
Denise xxx

GOOOAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

4 inches of snow outside but I feel like running around the garden in my PJs yelling.

So I'm waking all my Minimins friends up to come out and skip in cyber-snow with me

Come on girls!
Denise xxx
I just had a tear in my eye!!! Amazing lady!!! True inspiration!!!!

Thank you for all your support!!! Hope your sticking around!!!

X

I just had a tear in my eye!!! Amazing lady!!! True inspiration!!!!

Thank you for all your support!!! Hope your sticking around!!!

X

Aww bless you. This weight-loss game is a real emotional roller coaster isn't it?

...and as Peachy would say 'hell yeah" - I'm sticking around. Subscribed to my LT besties threads for as long as you all keep posting. Gonna keep my CD DIARY until I'm off the sachets completely and have started a maintenance thread too.

I'm a Minimins addict! Lol!

Also.....have made a decision to start training as a Cambridge Diet adviser; my own adviser is sponsoring me. Very excited :D

xx

Hi Dee, hope your ok and getting that boiler fixed... not a good time for it to go pop eh hun... Dovestones woohoo well done thats another goal ticked off :D your doing so well with the running well done you!
Denise well done on the being sponsored too hun...:D
Roll on summer... too cold for me LOL xxxxx

OoOh yeah... I follow a lot of their stuff!! : )

The snow is lovely here..... I do love it! Even though it'll stop me running!

Although my boiler has just died!!!!!!!!!! : (

X

Gaaaarggh! Why do boilers ALWAYS pick the coldest time to die!
Hope you get it fixed soon!

Did 10 mins step to warm up and a 30 minute run on Wii fit today as I'm not as loopy as my dog and didn't relish running in the snow. The family were well impressed that I could jog on the spot for half-an-hour and still have the breath to talk! .......not that much can stop me talking lol!

xx

Aww bless you. This weight-loss game is a real emotional roller coaster isn't it?

...and as Peachy would say 'hell yeah" - I'm sticking around. Subscribed to my LT besties threads for as long as you all keep posting. Gonna keep my CD DIARY until I'm off the sachets completely and have started a maintenance thread too.

I'm a Minimins addict! Lol!

Also.....have made a decision to start training as a Cambridge Diet adviser; my own adviser is sponsoring me. Very excited :D

xx

What a brill idea.... you'll be great for others!! X

What a brill idea.... you'll be great for others!! X

Fankoo! I think I'll really get a kick out of it too! I'm a poacher turned gamekeeper now when it comes to healthy eating and exercise. Lol.

I've also agreed (after a lot of 'aw shucks no publicity please ') to her putting me forward for the CD Slimmer of the Year competition. Can't believe how much self-confidence I've found in the past 6 months. :D

Denise140 said:
Fankoo! I think I'll really get a kick out of it too! I'm a poacher turned gamekeeper now when it comes to healthy eating and exercise. Lol.

I've also agreed (after a lot of 'aw shucks no publicity please ') to her putting me forward for the CD Slimmer of the Year competition. Can't believe how much self-confidence I've found in the past 6 months. :D

Ohhh you get right on board with that lovely!!!! You would get your own cardboard cut out of yourself!!! Xxx

Ohhh you get right on board with that lovely!!!! You would get your own cardboard cut out of yourself!!! Xxx

Only if they can photo-shop your legs on to me hun! Lol
I'm in it for the makeover trip to London hee hee!

Oooooh Denise sounds like a fab reward for your all your hard work hun...Ive been offered a make~over in London 4 times now theyve rung me up, but I juts cat get down there.. travel expense plus child care issues etc... plus then cost of pics... too much. If it was nearer to home then Ooooh yes please lol... I think you`ll make a fab consultant well done xxxx

Denise140 said:
Only if they can photo-shop your legs on to me hun! Lol
I'm in it for the makeover trip to London hee hee!

Haha you don't want my stumps! You so deserve to win that hun you are an inspiration xx

Dear diary!!!

ARRGGHHHHH!!!!

I am so demotivated at the mo..... I have 39lb left to lose and seriosly debating a month back on LT....... I know i'm getting about 12lb a month of but the impatient part of me is getting the better of me.... I reckon i could get at least 20lb in a month off if i was on LT.... I don't know what to do....

Feel like i've stalled.... but still getting weight off i just want t off quicker lol.... I'm seriously worried whether i'd still be able to exercise as much... How have you found it girls..... Excercising hard and doing LT????

XXX

Deezer said:
Dear diary!!!

ARRGGHHHHH!!!!

I am so demotivated at the mo..... I have 39lb left to lose and seriosly debating a month back on LT....... I know i'm getting about 12lb a month of but the impatient part of me is getting the better of me.... I reckon i could get at least 20lb in a month off if i was on LT.... I don't know what to do....

Feel like i've stalled.... but still getting weight off i just want t off quicker lol.... I'm seriously worried whether i'd still be able to exercise as much... How have you found it girls..... Excercising hard and doing LT????

XXX

I know how you feel Hun its getting to me too, I'm trying not to think about it and just power through.... Lots of exercise this week though as I'm off work so to take my mind off the scales... I'm aiming to do the equivalent of at least two triathlons! So that's 2 miles in the pool, 20k run, and 80k bike ride over 7 days! So as for the question about lt and a lot of exercise we will soon see .... If I keel over I'll let you know :)
Chin up honey you are doing really well, but if you want speed you may have to chill out with the exercise for a month while you do it. Xxx

You see doing that will make me sad... I need to really watch my weekends...

I seem to get a bit giddy... put on a pound or two and then have to work harder in the week to get that 2 off and then anymore.... Whereas if i can just stay the same over the weekend I'd lose more....

I think i'm going to, when we come home from Dovestones with the dogs... get John to drop me on the canal and i'll run home!!! I also need to make the effort to get swimming, rather than talking about it!!!

I must admit buying a size 14 jumper in Primark has made me realise how far i have come and to keep going.... 23lb and i've lost 100lb!!!!

I need to focus on what i have achieved not what i haven't (YET!!!!)

Onwards and inwards!!!

Too right you do Dee... but its a bit like an addiction, the more you lose the more you want to lose and QUICK! lol :D slowly slowly catch monkey so confucious say ha ha ha xxxx

You see doing that will make me sad... I need to really watch my weekends...

I seem to get a bit giddy... put on a pound or two and then have to work harder in the week to get that 2 off and then anymore.... Whereas if i can just stay the same over the weekend I'd lose more....

I think i'm going to, when we come home from Dovestones with the dogs... get John to drop me on the canal and i'll run home!!! I also need to make the effort to get swimming, rather than talking about it!!!

I must admit buying a size 14 jumper in Primark has made me realise how far i have come and to keep going.... 23lb and i've lost 100lb!!!!

I need to focus on what i have achieved not what i haven't (YET!!!!)

Onwards and inwards!!!

the thing is hun, you will be there before you know it with all the exercise you are doing and if at weekend you get a bit giddy so what! thats the secret to maintaining.... balance!
you said it yourself if you have a treat then you know you have to work hard to work it off and that little bit more to make it a loss. To be fair i think the way you are doing it is better for long term as well as it will stop you going nuts!
i know you want it quickly but if that comes at the cost of losing momentum with your fitness ... i know which one i would choose. As there is one that is going to ensure long term maintenance... EXERCISE! xx

u deserve a wee treat now and again hun, otherwise there's the fear of over indulging.
u said it yourself, a size 14...hun u have come so far and u, hockey, loubeylou, and peach are all my inspirations.....i always read ur diaries and it motivates me sooo much and i no i can do it.....
be proud of what u have achieved hunni...a very big well done..
xx

I'm going to really concentrate at the weekends and give myself 2 weeks and see what happens.... If not i may do another month on... I really should be happy with 12lb a month but 'no loss' weeks are tough!!!

Going to try to run everyday.... Even if some days its just a short one!!

Its definately weekends that are my bugbear!!!

We'll see.... Never give up!!!

X

Back