Ready to make a change!!!

For what it's worth Dee, I'd stick with the healthy eating and lots of exercise. I'm really glad that I took my CD adviser's advice and stepped up my calories when I started to plateau; whilst getting off my butt and doing the C25K really speeded up my losses at first, once I started to run properly my body just went in to starvation mode and clung on to every ounce of fat. I'm convinced that if I'd gone back to TFR, I'd either have had to stop running or I'd have made myself I'll.

As Peach says we have to learn for the long term, how to balance weight control with our lives so why not accept a slower loss and start practising good habits early?

I will NOT become a food martyr.....and I don't think that would suit you either my lovey !

Dx

Deezer said:
I'm going to really concentrate at the weekends and give myself 2 weeks and see what happens.... If not i may do another month on... I really should be happy with 12lb a month but 'no loss' weeks are tough!!!

Going to try to run everyday.... Even if some days its just a short one!!

Its definately weekends that are my bugbear!!!

We'll see.... Never give up!!!

X

Keep positive Hun xx

Hmm freshen you up ...it might freeze you to the spot lol x go careful in this weather x x x

on the money there denise! i want to eat nice things from time to time hence working my tushy off so that i can... you are doing exactly that too dee and still losing so keep calm and carry on :) xx

Its definately my weekends i have to watch...

The rules i set for myself i've not stuck to.... so having a word with myself and getting back at it!!!

I will beat this.... Its seems a shame to go against everything i've been doing... As i AM losing.... I am just soooo impatient!!! Lol...

Silly girl!! X

Deezer said:
Its definately my weekends i have to watch...

The rules i set for myself i've not stuck to.... so having a word with myself and getting back at it!!!

I will beat this.... Its seems a shame to go against everything i've been doing... As i AM losing.... I am just soooo impatient!!! Lol...

Silly girl!! X

Yeah they are a killer for me too but I think now when I get to goal I'll be happy to go a bit mad at weekend on occasion and work hard during the week! Key is to not go too mad! Haha xx

The difference now ladies is we realise we've gone a bit mad so cut back or work out more to compensate for it. Before the madness would of been every day not just weekend based lol x x x

Spot on! I'm planning to be a cake cuckoo rather than a cake pigeon.......sweet starchy foods only in moderation, only in other people's nests and when dining out. No cakes, sweets and biscuits in my house and DEFINITELY never when I'm on my own.

This from the girl who used to often have a lonely comfort lunch of pork pies ( multiple) , crisps, cream cake AND chocolate!
Don't get me wrong....I'd still love to, I just know that it won't really make me feel better.

xx

Denise140 said:
Spot on! I'm planning to be a cake cuckoo rather than a cake pigeon.......sweet starchy foods only in moderation, only in other people's nests and when dining out. No cakes, sweets and biscuits in my house and DEFINITELY never when I'm on my own.

This from the girl who used to often have a lonely comfort lunch of pork pies ( multiple) , crisps, cream cake AND chocolate!
Don't get me wrong....I'd still love to, I just know that it won't really make me feel better.

xx

Cake cuckoo!!!! Haha! Xx

Denise you always make me giggle ... Cake cuckoo I love it :) x x x

I'm moving my weigh day to Monday morning!!! To keep me motivated over the weekend!!!

I'm going to give myself a couple of weeks and see how i get on!!! X

Deezer said:
I'm moving my weigh day to Monday morning!!! To keep me motivated over the weekend!!!

I'm going to give myself a couple of weeks and see how i get on!!! X

Good plan lovely! You feeling a bit better about it all now? X

Hi Dee, hope your ok? good idea about changing weigh in day... anything that works in your favour has got to be a good thing hun eh... xxxx

OMG..... Queue rant....

I've come on my period!!!! AGAIN!!! What the hell.....???

But at least it explains the wanting to eat and the bloated tum.... And the sightly glum mood!!!!

Urghh!!! Feel yukky though....

Going swimming tomorrow.... Inpromtu day off!!! SO going to make the most of it!!! X

Deezer said:
Oooooh i may just do that.... I do have to call into work now... Doh... but only for an hour!! X

Get in, get out and give me a shout if you fancy a swim then hun x

Back