Ready to make a change!!!

OMG..... Queue rant....

I've come on my period!!!! AGAIN!!! What the hell.....???

But at least it explains the wanting to eat and the bloated tum.... And the sightly glum mood!!!!

Urghh!!! Feel yukky though....

Going swimming tomorrow.... Inpromtu day off!!! SO going to make the most of it!!! X

Oh gawd! Bloody hormones eh? <hugs>
Enjoy your swim!

Dx

That sucks :(. But at least it explains things and also gets it out of the way. Wish I lived nearer you lot x x x

Trueleame said:
That sucks :(. But at least it explains things and also gets it out of the way. Wish I lived nearer you lot x x x

Come up north essex girl! The only way is Manchester! Xxx

that implant gave my sister a 12month period! it effects people in different ways but it doesnt half screw with you! x

I've had 2 now and never had any problems.... I'm not in agony or anything... just hungry!!! Lol... Wonder if my weight is in a better place now to go on the pill!!!

Hmmmmm.....

May go see my GP!!!

On another note.... I've booked my Ultrasound Lipo!!! For the start of April... SO.... 7 and a bit weeks..... I'm going to go all out now... all the things i've been having a 'bit of' Lol.... No treats.... no booze now.... Plus the exercise!!! and see how much i lose between now and next Sat.... if not I'm going back TFR for a month!! I need to get as much as poss off before my Sessions!!!

Its certainly motivated me!!!!

Bring it on!!!!!

XXXX

Thats it... I'm under no illusion that i'm gonna have a six pack lol.... BUt anything non invasive would be better.... I can live with a little belly... just hoping i dont still have a flap.... Smearing the Clarins on twice a day and keeping up the crunches and will try the lipo!!! Ooooooh *Fingers crossed*

Thats it... I'm under no illusion that i'm gonna have a six pack lol.... BUt anything non invasive would be better.... I can live with a little belly... just hoping i dont still have a flap.... Smearing the Clarins on twice a day and keeping up the crunches and will try the lipo!!! Ooooooh *Fingers crossed*

Does the Clarins work well Dee? I've been using a firming butter for a while now and I THINK it's making a difference. Unless I just use it on one of my thighs and not the other I guess I won't know lol!

xx

Deezer said:

Yeah I'm doing the same I just don't want floppy flabby skin :( x

Yeah it works Denise... Its expensive... But its so worth it!!!!

XXX

Hmmm....may have to give it a go. Although I do have to be realistic because I am a 'worst case scenario' with regard to loose skin - 50+, lost weight fast and had carried the extra weight for a long time.

Having said that .....every little helps, as the old an said when he piddled in the sea !:D

xx

I hope I don`t have saggy skin :( my tunny after 2 sections is less than attractive now! so goodness knows what it will be like at goal. One thing Ive noticed vbery much lately is the fat on my tummy and top of thighs is VERY soft and wobbly... I`m doing sit ups for the tummy and fat burning exercises for the flabby thighs AND arms :eek: Bingo wings!!!! doing lat pulls etc..... But my worry is same as Denises really at age 45 next so I`m no spring chicken and could do with all the help I can get... so might have to invest in the firming cream, even if it is expensive. Love Clarins AND Elemis stuff.... :D
Dee you and Peachy are young and I don`t think you`ll have any trouble getting the tone back at all..... you`ve not had kiddies yet? XXXX

No.... Not for me..... Its just I've been overweight that long and carry most of my weight around my belly..... Thats why I'm worried.... But if this Laser lipo works I'll be having it in my thighs and bingo wings too lol x

Back