Ready to make a change!!!

The deal i've got is 3 sessions for £39.... Hope it works!!!

That sounds like a good deal!

I hadn't heard of it either Lou.....but I looked it upbon the interwebby thing when Dee mentioned it. Sooo educational this forum!
Watching with interest Dee!

xx

Hmmm..... interesting, will google it myself on this ere new fandangled thing... LOL xxx

Deezer said:
Moving Weigh day to Monday was a good idea!!!

This weekend i'm a wee angel!!!

Lol...

Good luck for tomorrow hun xx

Moving Weigh day to Monday was a good idea!!!

This weekend i'm a wee angel!!!

Lol...

Wee angel Dee? Guess you're drinking plenty then! Lol:D

Good for you sweetie! I'm sure you'll get your reward tomorrow

xx

Deezer said:
Ta

How u doing hun? X

Good thanks, day 12 now and 100% so feeling positive. Hope you get the result you want xx

I'm not expecting great things this week as like i say i was putting a bit on at weekend and the taking all week to lose it.... So the 3 i put on last weekend off would do me..... So a STS would be good!!!!!

So its next week i will be hoping for good things.......

So back on track!!!! Feels good!!!

X

Good luck Hun!

Right there's good news and not so good...

Not so good only 1lb off this week....

BUT.....

Bearing in mind after last weekend i was up 3lb.... Thats not so bad!!! But operation 'weekend' went really well and i weigh the same today as i did on Friday.... WINNER.... Got it sussed..... SO hoping for a good loss this week....

: )

X

Well devour the steak, eat a few chips and drink spritzers to limit the damage hun ;) xxx

Right there's good news and not so good...

Not so good only 1lb off this week....

BUT.....

Bearing in mind after last weekend i was up 3lb.... Thats not so bad!!! But operation 'weekend' went really well and i weigh the same today as i did on Friday.... WINNER.... Got it sussed..... SO hoping for a good loss this week....

: )

X

Well I make that a 4lb loss! Well done hun!

xx

Dee...don't forget a loss is a loss honey ;0) and I can keep in touch whilst away woohoo x x x

Pretty sure chocolates and champagne are not going to help my plight this week lol...

But I've had a lovely night and I've only had one glass and a couple of chocs.... Running it off in the morning... Soooo hoping for a 3lb loss this week... I'll be in the 14 stone bracket!!!! *Crosses fingers*

X

Back