Ready to make a change!!!

Deezer said:
Pretty sure chocolates and champagne are not going to help my plight this week lol...

But I've had a lovely night and I've only had one glass and a couple of chocs.... Running it off in the morning... Soooo hoping for a 3lb loss this week... I'll be in the 14 stone bracket!!!! *Crosses fingers*

X

You can do it honey! On the ball now! Xx

Pretty sure chocolates and champagne are not going to help my plight this week lol...

But I've had a lovely night and I've only had one glass and a couple of chocs.... Running it off in the morning... Soooo hoping for a 3lb loss this week... I'll be in the 14 stone bracket!!!! *Crosses fingers*

X

Oooh fingers crossed honey ! Glad you had a good time. Enjoy your run and good luck on the WI

xx

My run was ace... And i've had a good day eating wise....

Do you find it easier to be good when you have exercised in the morning???? Totally psychological lol....

X

My run was ace... And i've had a good day eating wise....

Do you find it easier to be good when you have exercised in the morning???? Totally psychological lol....

X

I'm thinking the whole losing weight / maintaining weight is psychological warfare. Me vs Me!

Glad you got in some good exercise and you are feeling good xx

Well... caught myself doing it.... Old thoughts creeping in... But stopped them luckily!!!

Got some rye bread the other day, which super healthy for you... And had some this morning but my brain automatically flicked to 'well you've had bread now... so you may as well have chippy for your dinner ....etc etc... ' you get my drift???

WHY??? Its Rye bread.... Its really good for you.... so not at all a bad breakfast!!! Weird....

I wont have chippy or any other naughties... but i seriously had to have a word with myself... this is one of the first times i've had these thoughts since starting LT.....

Dont et me wrong i've had treats... but they have been consious decisions and i've exercised to compensate....

Not sure what caused my near blip!!!

Stupid brain!!!!

X

Hun there are always going to be times like that but you talked yourself around... It's just because you have it in your head that bread=bad!

Don't worry so much you did really well! Xxx

It sucks but I think once you have had a really bad relationship with food, it will take a lifetime of hard work to try and combat it :(

I've finally got to the point where I'd rather be slim and work hard than give in and be unhappy.

You are doing so well, I can't believe the difference in your pics and every day you are getting closer to goal ... stay strong xx

Thanks girls.... I think even a 'good' bread makes me want more carbs!!!

So I'm going strictly back to the 'very occasional wholemeal pitta' Regime.... I'm definately happier with my fruit/yog or muesli.... Sets me off for my day on a positive!!!

Scales not moving... Little *******.... but holding on!!!

Thinking thin.....X

Sounds like a great regime Hun, bread is the devil!! Xxx

Well... caught myself doing it.... Old thoughts creeping in... But stopped them luckily!!!

Got some rye bread the other day, which super healthy for you... And had some this morning but my brain automatically flicked to 'well you've had bread now... so you may as well have chippy for your dinner ....etc etc... ' you get my drift???

WHY??? Its Rye bread.... Its really good for you.... so not at all a bad breakfast!!! Weird....

I wont have chippy or any other naughties... but i seriously had to have a word with myself... this is one of the first times i've had these thoughts since starting LT.....

Dont et me wrong i've had treats... but they have been consious decisions and i've exercised to compensate....

Not sure what caused my near blip!!!

Stupid brain!!!!

X

Psychological warfare !
Well done for talking yourself out of it. As I said in the wake of crumpet-gate. We need these little mental battles to make us strong for the future.

Dx

Don`t know about taht saying " best thing since sliced bread" More like the worst thing ever is BREAD!!! why is it sooo adictive, comforting, cloggin and water absorbing!!!! :sigh: sooo not fair eh Dee xxx

Think I'm best just not having it..... As as soon as I have a bit...... I want more!!!!! But when I don't have it after a week or so I don't crave it!!!! EVIL BREAD!!!!!!!

Not sure I'd EVER stop craving it Dee... but all this does make me even more supportive of the Montignac approach because when I was, a la Monty, just having good bread at breakfast time I wasn't having problems. And now ......... I've had a GAIN! Waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

....water weight from the extra carbs (bread) because although I'm staying within my calorie limit (step 4 so 1200) I have started using more of my allowance on bread so that I can have a sandwich at lunch time for convenience sake.

So I'm going to return to plated/boxed salad for lunch whenever I can and hope that gets me back under control

Not sure I'd EVER stop craving it Dee... but all this does make me even more supportive of the Montignac approach because when I was, a la Monty, just having good bread at breakfast time I wasn't having problems. And now .........

Denise I was just about to comment on your diary!!!!! Bread is the devil when it comes to me losing weight!!! I seem to be ok with wholemeal pitta/wraps but any bread is a no no for me now!!! Will I ever learn????? Lol x

No bread today... Want it... But tough.... I may treat myself to beans on toast when my ass is in a size 14 pair of jeans but until then... NO WAY!!!!

Lol...

Better day eating wise... But not hoping for a massive loss this week... Must keep strong!!! Urgh.... why is this so hard!!???

Hope your all good!!! X

Hey Dee, keep strong and you`ll bust this craving hun... syick with the 100% wholemeal and also rye bread is good... DONT entertain white bread there is nothing nutritional in it its all crap! its even better if you can make your own wholemeal bread too, as then you can choose the flour and no there is nothing else in either... ask for a bread maker on Freecycle... folk are always giving them away... dunno why as they are brill... loved mine when I was using it regularly anyway.
Just a thought anyway chick.. chin up... Love to you xxx

I think a bread make would be lethal lol.... But maybe when i'm at goal lol...

I just want this last bit off... Really knucling down now... Thinking about a slim summer!!! X

Back