Ready to make a change!!!

I so cant wait!!! Armed with my kindle and wine... Make the most of it before the big have ho that starts on Monday!! ; ) x

ARGHH.... I'm due on and i'm so bloated.....

Crap day on the diet!!! Had bread , crisps and chocolate all on the same day!!! What am i doing??? So mad with myself.... I have a few LT shakes so going to have 3 days 100% before the weekend....

Roll on Monday!!! And the safety of TFR!!!

: (

Dee I`m in total sympathy with you hun.... ate 2 bars of choc myslef today :( BUT never mind... we`ll both be fine xxxx

Its rubbish isn't it!!! My Slim and save order has been dispatched....

When i get to goal i think I'll keep some in for this week and have a few items on 'due' week to keep me on the straight and narrow lol...

X

Yup always best to plan ahead, anything that helps with damage limitation has got to be a good thing eh darl... so good idea me thinks ;) xxxx

I think that's the key now planning ahead ;0) x x x

So frustrating when things aren't ready when you want them :0( x x x

I only paid for 1st class.... So 1-3 days... Sure they'll come today or tomorrow... as long as they're here then i can take one for my breakfast on Monday to travel home!!!

Will make sure i order in plenty of time!! When i need top ups!!!

X

Hope they arrive today hun.... can tell your chomping at the bit to get started ;) Love to you xxxx

I'm just excited about it gain... to get to goal.... I'm initially going to do if for 6 weeks till my Lipo..... And see how i go!!!

I'd love to have 2.5 stone off by then!!! But thats nearly 6lb per week!!! So prob a bit far fetched!!! Lol...

But if i could get 2 off I'd be pretty happy with that!!! Wouldn't be far from goal!!!!

I still have some Lipo shakes so will prob use them aswell... save money!!! As i don't mind having shakes for breakfast and dinner.... Its just in the evenings i like a meal.... Plus the bars will be really convenient at work!! X

Sounds like a plan ;) Just aim for as much as you can manage hun, you`ll do it xxxxx

Hope your package comes today hun, I hadn't ever heard of slim and save but it looks good. Weirdly enough it was only when I was reading through the C25K thread on this forum that I had seen your signature and seen the 5 stone loss on LT - and thats when I started looking into it and now i'm almost a month in! So weirdly you have kicked off my weightloss! xx

Hope your package comes today hun, I hadn't ever heard of slim and save but it looks good. Weirdly enough it was only when I was reading through the C25K thread on this forum that I had seen your signature and seen the 5 stone loss on LT - and thats when I started looking into it and now i'm almost a month in! So weirdly you have kicked off my weightloss! xx

Awww really??? Thanks so much hun!!! Glad i helped as many helped me when i started!!! XXX

Thats me too.... Dont want to be too skinny!!!!

I don't think its very attractive and neither does my OH!!!

X

Amen to that!
xx

He'd not be happy if i was a bag of bones!!!

Thank god!!! Lol....

Right mini rant!!!

OMG I am SO bloated this TOTM... I swear i look pregnant!!! You know when you can tell its water... Never normally this bad.... Fully expecting a gain on Monday!!! GAH!!!

BUT..... Still excited about starting SnS so Hoping for a big initial loss!!!

Its still not arrived.... But that serves me right for being tight with my postal costs!!! ; )

Hopefully tomorrow!!! Then i can take a bar for my Monday brekkie!!!!

X

Back