Ready to make a change!!!

Deezer said:
He'd not be happy if i was a bag of bones!!!

Thank god!!! Lol....

Right mini rant!!!

OMG I am SO bloated this TOTM... I swear i look pregnant!!! You know when you can tell its water... Never normally this bad.... Fully expecting a gain on Monday!!! GAH!!!

BUT..... Still excited about starting SnS so Hoping for a big initial loss!!!

Its still not arrived.... But that serves me right for being tight with my postal costs!!! ; )

Hopefully tomorrow!!! Then i can take a bar for my Monday brekkie!!!!

X

You don't sound like you've had a lot of luck these last few weeks, just enjoy your hol and think of mon as a brand new start. You'll be melting away the weight in no time xx

Hinestly my cycle has been so erractic... Generally on every 2 weeks!!!! But don't normally gain too much but this month I feel like a whale!!!! Lol....

Dee this time round for me i think I've gained :0( 2lbs but come on seriously it does my head in! It also does really push the limits of can I stick to the TFR whilst ur bodies fighting so hard to derail you :0( x

Good Luck with SnS :0) x x x

Thanks babe!!! I'm just going to start afesh on Monday.... Whatever i weigh!!! I weigh.... After a mildy excessive weekend and some water retention i am thinking i'll have a pretty decent gain.... But sod it!!!

Monday is a fresh start!!!! : )

Can't wait!! X

YAY!!! At last TOTM has arrived.... and the urge to eat EVERYTHING has started to go.... *Wonders if this is psychological*

Pack of Slim and save have also arrived!! Excited to start Monday!!!

Hoping my journey into ketosis isn't too hard!!! Eeek!!!

X

Ooooh rather over indulged last night!!! Urgh!! Lol...

So today have naughty food/wine bloatedness on top of period bloatedness..... Tomorrow is not going to be good....

Will face the music though.... ANd then get started on the Slim and Save.... Really can't wait!!!

X

It might be the kick you need to get you motivated honey:) and I wouldn't beat yourself up as you've done amazingly well so far :) x x x

Hey all,
New to this site as well as a first timer on Lipotrim TFT. Have been 100% and am on day 18.
I suffer from depression and take meds for it, but I have noticed a huge drop in my moods. I have lost over a stone so far but I feel incredibly low. I have an auto immune illness so hence why I started Lipotrim as weight was just piling on and food became my total comfort and also my enemy, I'd eat because I was fat then hate myself for eating! But would eat more as punishment!

I am finding lipotrim fine and I'm not hungry, if anything it has helped me see why I eat, but I am seriously worried that I am feeling so much more depressed and starting to feel unwell(glans are up sore throat no energy at all sleeping but not feeling rested)!
I want my weight gone so badly!
?

Hello Big30.

It's really good you have posted - I know from a time when I was extremely extremely low that doing something isn't easy.

And it's also good that you have noticed the change. Please take some action if it doesn't improve by Monday.

I think that weight loss can stir up emotions for 2 reasons. We are removing the fat layer that we use for various reasons - punishment, keeping others at bay, protecting ourselves or maybe because eating makes us feel better. So shifting it may reveal the deeper issues.

Also we lock up hormones in our fat when it's laid down - so they can be released. It makes me wonder if sadness or trauma chemicals can also be locked up. I know my husband who put on weight when he was ill gets physically unwell for about 48 hours and then he'll have a weight loss.

I have several suggestions. First, it may be worth talking it over with your psych or GP, if they'll be supportive.

Then are you able to do some gentle walking to improve your mood? And if you are able, start a gratitude diary to focus on what is good by writing 3 things each day. It might be tiny things. Posting on here may also help. You could start your own diary and also find several people whose threads you can relate to.

We are here and will support you in this virtual world.

I'm off to visit my DMIL for 3 days so wont be around much. Take care and I hope things will feel less dark by the time I'm back.

Ali

Thank you so much for your reply Ali.

I have made an appointment with my GP as she was worried about how it might effect my moods and might need to adjust my meds etc.

Also I have my councillor on Tuesday and am keeping a diary for her which has been incredibly helpful as I write down my feelings and feelings towards food.
Like I have noticed I am not one bit hungry but at night I crave to eat so badly! Because I am lonely. It's not food I want it's a companion. (unfortunately I have a history of abusive toxic relationships which I am putting a stop to by changing myself so I won't allow these men in my life)

I am going to stick with it and I will start a diary if I can figure out how on here!

Thank you
X

Hey all,
New to this site as well as a first timer on Lipotrim TFT. Have been 100% and am on day 18.
I suffer from depression and take meds for it, but I have noticed a huge drop in my moods. I have lost over a stone so far but I feel incredibly low. I have an auto immune illness so hence why I started Lipotrim as weight was just piling on and food became my total comfort and also my enemy, I'd eat because I was fat then hate myself for eating! But would eat more as punishment!

I am finding lipotrim fine and I'm not hungry, if anything it has helped me see why I eat, but I am seriously worried that I am feeling so much more depressed and starting to feel unwell(glans are up sore throat no energy at all sleeping but not feeling rested)!
I want my weight gone so badly!
?
Awww hunni... It is normal for your mood to dip a bit on this diet. I think it happens to most!!! But it does pass.....

Make sure you use your positives... Start a list of all the positive things your doing
1. Kept 100% for 18 days
2. Seeing GP
3. seeing counsellor.....

That kind of thing.... but add any positives....

Even small stuff like.... finding say. doing your toenails easier.... or having to go down a dress size.... anything positive..... and when you feel your mood dipping get out your list and read it!!!

I think the advice about a bit of light exercise is a great thig too.....

Hope your ok!!! Your doing great so far....keep it up!!!!

X

Well as you all know... I am very impatient!!! Hehe.... So even though i'm eating out later (Going to make good choices) I thought i'd have some Slim and save products today!!!

I've had the Muesli bar for my breakfast which was ok... nice enough. Will be convenient for work.....

And then i have just had the porridge for my lunch! Weird but i really wanted to try it.... Put a little bit of nutmeg in it and it was LOVELY!!!! Really chuffed i like that one.... Ahhh something nice for breakfast!!!!

I wont have any more today... But hoping to put another order in towards the end of the week and get lots of the meals i like (When i've tried them) and lots more porridge and bars..... Dont really need shakes as i have lots of lipotrim to use for now!!!!

X

You have done so well so far keep up the good work!

Thank you and I am keeping a list, I do it every night as a reflection on the day and how it went!
I am my own worst enemy and very hard on myself so I put that down too!!

I have been doing exercise (walking) also started doing Endermologie and have a power plate machine being delivered tomorrow for 8 weeks!

All steps in the right direction!

You have done so well so far keep up the good work!

Thank you and I am keeping a list, I do it every night as a reflection on the day and how it went!
I am my own worst enemy and very hard on myself so I put that down too!!

I have been doing exercise (walking) also started doing Endermologie and have a power plate machine being delivered tomorrow for 8 weeks!

All steps in the right direction!
Thats it hun.... Rome wasn't built in a day.... The support you will get on here will be invalueble.... Start yourself a diary (If you haven't already....) and that will really help too!! X

Yeah I have to keep reminding myself about Rome! Lol

I don't know if this will help but when in the past I had dropped weight and eating out came about I would try to summon up one of my worst all time low feelings when over weight and how food contributed to that feeling so every time I would look at the high carb yummy option I would think of that!
Stick to mostly proteins as these are the best option and try and avoid all carbs but still enjoy your meal you have come so far
Xxx

So here i am... facing the music after a very naughty weekend!!! Wooops!!!

But it was brill.... Even though we didn't get away we've had some quality time together... Food not brill but by no means awfull.... However the wine.....DAMN the wine!!! Lol....

So here i am.... Starting Slim and Save today!!! Day 1!!! Here goes!!!!

XXX

Hey Darl, hope all goes well day 1.... you`ll knock those pounds down in no time xxxx

Back