Real incentive now

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
Not just husbands 40th in June to work towards now. I have now booked us a holiday to Egypt in Oct for just the 2 of us. 10 days all inclusive by the Red Sea. Leaving children at home.

Woop woop.:candledinner: romantic break for us

Charlie xx

Thats a brill incentive. Ive done the same im going away in august with my best mate. Got 7 stone to lose ideally for it, im hoping to start CD soon, ive done it before so im determined to do it again. You live in west sussex too??? Blimey there seems to be more of us around now! Where r u based if u dont mind me asking? Im in burgess hill if you know of it?
xx

You can do it - I'm hoping for hol later this year we've been to Egypt Sharm el Shiek (we didn't like it) felt intimidated by the egyptians but the hotel and complex were great it was just when we left it that their was probs!

Lots of other people love Egypt though so each to their own. Will be lovely for you to get a complete break away from the children get your batteries re-charged x

Kelly, I am in Littlehampton, so not far really

Wow thats great. I have to two weddings coming up this year so i also have a good reason to lose this extra weight :D good luck you can defo do it hehe!! xxx

that sounds amazing.. (follow on question that is none of my business... where did you find the holiday? I am looking for a good one!) xx

It's great to have these little incentives, i'm at a wedding in march and i'm hoping to have lost 2 stone by then which i know is very do-able. But my bigger incentive is a short break to go partying in Ibiza in july. I cant wait! Got around 4 stone to lose tho :D

that sounds amazing.. (follow on question that is none of my business... where did you find the holiday? I am looking for a good one!) xx

Thompson in the end. Looked on website and found several hotels I like and then checked them all out on trip advisor before booking instore. They matched the internet price too which was fabby

A great incentive when you have a holiday booked.. You can do it you will feel so great when your in your bikini by the pool..

I actually started the cambridge weight plan in February 2009 after coming back from Egypt and we are going back there in a couple of weeks and i will be 6 1/2 stone lighter woooooooooh!
Egypt is fab you will have a great time xxx

So where are you going exactly? We loved the Red Sea when we went.

I'm in Bognor. There's a few of us in Sussex isn't there? x

Woah thats brilliant ! what an incentive! ... Id love to go to egypt! .. maybe one year when were not paying out for our kids to travel the world haha

So where are you going exactly? We loved the Red Sea when we went.

Nabq Bay is where we are going. Looked at a few other places, but this hotel seems to have very little hasseling from the hotel staff for tips etc

Hotel is called Tropicana Grand Azure Resort

Back