Real story - slimmer winer

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by lardass, 24 July 2006 Social URL.

1. lardass

lardass Silver Member

Diet:
    seefood
    Did anyone see the program with Fiona Bruce tonight 7.30 about dieters with their various problems ??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. georgiasmum

georgiasmum Regular Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    Yes I saw this! It is very sad but I think it is very true that we need to explore the emotional/psychological motivations behind our relationship with food or we will be relying on willpower in the long term and that is hard going.

4. chicken on a mission

chicken on a mission Restarting to lose 4stone

Diet:
    LighterLife then CD
    I was really sorry to have missed that programme. :(

I have always maintained that losing the weight is going to be the easy bit for me, after all I have dieted so many times before!

The real problem for me is coming to gripes with why I use food in an attempt to change my moods instead of just doing the sensible thing and dealing with the actual problem itself :rolleyes:

I'm getting there though ;)

5. Pierce

Pierce Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.76%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting, Healthy Eating & Exercise
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.