really bad day 5

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by missy3, 1 September 2008 Social URL.

1. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Felt so awful wen i woke up :( very very dizzy that i could barely make it to the bathroom! then i got called to go into work and i hadnt even got the energy to get dressed.. i was so about to give up.. so went to the kitchen to find something that would do the least damage.. decided on tuna.. but there wasnt any!!
    (thank goodness!)
    so i resorted to my shake.. and felt slightly better after it.
    Got to work and only had to stay an hour and was typing so only had to sit on a chair then i got up to leave felt slightly dizzy walked down the hill and just fell!
    flat on my face!! didnt even have time to put my hands down to save me :( so i bruised and cut my knees! so readyyyyyy to give up!

thennnnnnnnnn, i went into boots for some plasters.. thought i'd do a sneaky weigh while in there.. and it said i was 14stone 4!!

no giving up for me! :D

sorry for the rant!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    well done hun, just remember to listen to your body so you dont make yourself ill or hurt yourself. xx

4. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    I have had days similar to this, Hope you are OK by the way from having a fall? Try get some rest if you can, A fall can shake you up...
    Sorry to hear that you have had a Crap day sweetie..It can be tough and I have felt like giving in a few times also :( But sounds like to me that you have kinda come out of it as the day went on and you sound more positive so give yourself a pat on the back :)
    You did so well not giving up..Be proud sweetie ;):D

Last edited: 1 September 2008
  5. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    oh dear, poor thing, i can sympathise with the fall! good for you for sticking to it. just make sure you get lots of rest and water. can you take a few days off at all?

6. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  7. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Christiona I hope you are okay and feeling better. You must take it easy the first few days and make sure you get your shakes. I often feel dizzy but always wait till it passes before I move on, using a child for support if necessary! Good job 2 of mine are taller than me!!!!

I do hope you feel better soon, good news about the Boots scales though! Well done!

x

8. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I am so incredibly proud of you for staying so strong and not giving in! Seriously, when reading that thread I was really worried about how it would end but I'm so happy that you resisted! Feeling rubbish sucks but you'll get through it honey, I know you can x

9. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
  10. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Gosh = well done! That was a bad day but weigh in just around the corner and I promise when you see the results you will be well motivated to keep going!

11. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    thanx for the lovely replies.. sorry im a bit late had an early night! feeling much better today :D:D cant wait for weigh in.. i think now i've passed that really bad day, i fell and hurt all my bones! i been sick twice lol .. it cant get much worse surely? xxxxxxx

12. CANKSTER

CANKSTER Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Jesus girl!!! you need to get and see a doctor!

Those side effects sound dangerous. Sure we all get lightheaded sometimes but we dont puke and collapse!!

Get checked out sweetie x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.