Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

really bad day 5

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by missy3, 1 September 2008 Social URL.

1. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Felt so awful wen i woke up :( very very dizzy that i could barely make it to the bathroom! then i got called to go into work and i hadnt even got the energy to get dressed.. i was so about to give up.. so went to the kitchen to find something that would do the least damage.. decided on tuna.. but there wasnt any!!
    (thank goodness!)
    so i resorted to my shake.. and felt slightly better after it.
    Got to work and only had to stay an hour and was typing so only had to sit on a chair then i got up to leave felt slightly dizzy walked down the hill and just fell!
    flat on my face!! didnt even have time to put my hands down to save me :( so i bruised and cut my knees! so readyyyyyy to give up!

thennnnnnnnnn, i went into boots for some plasters.. thought i'd do a sneaky weigh while in there.. and it said i was 14stone 4!!

no giving up for me! :D

sorry for the rant!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    well done hun, just remember to listen to your body so you dont make yourself ill or hurt yourself. xx

4. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    I have had days similar to this, Hope you are OK by the way from having a fall? Try get some rest if you can, A fall can shake you up...
    Sorry to hear that you have had a Crap day sweetie..It can be tough and I have felt like giving in a few times also :( But sounds like to me that you have kinda come out of it as the day went on and you sound more positive so give yourself a pat on the back :)
    You did so well not giving up..Be proud sweetie ;):D

Last edited: 1 September 2008
  5. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    oh dear, poor thing, i can sympathise with the fall! good for you for sticking to it. just make sure you get lots of rest and water. can you take a few days off at all?

6. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  7. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Christiona I hope you are okay and feeling better. You must take it easy the first few days and make sure you get your shakes. I often feel dizzy but always wait till it passes before I move on, using a child for support if necessary! Good job 2 of mine are taller than me!!!!

I do hope you feel better soon, good news about the Boots scales though! Well done!

x

8. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I am so incredibly proud of you for staying so strong and not giving in! Seriously, when reading that thread I was really worried about how it would end but I'm so happy that you resisted! Feeling rubbish sucks but you'll get through it honey, I know you can x

9. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
  10. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Gosh = well done! That was a bad day but weigh in just around the corner and I promise when you see the results you will be well motivated to keep going!

11. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    thanx for the lovely replies.. sorry im a bit late had an early night! feeling much better today :D:D cant wait for weigh in.. i think now i've passed that really bad day, i fell and hurt all my bones! i been sick twice lol .. it cant get much worse surely? xxxxxxx

12. CANKSTER

CANKSTER Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Jesus girl!!! you need to get and see a doctor!

Those side effects sound dangerous. Sure we all get lightheaded sometimes but we dont puke and collapse!!

Get checked out sweetie x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.