really bad news guys...:(

Tracie Green

Silver Member
hiya all, some of you know me on here and i broke the fantastic news that i was preganant a couple of weeks ago, a few of you may of noticed ive not been on for a while, reason being, i had a misscarrage. am soo devastated.....:cry:

Awww Huni!!! I am sooo sorry to hear that. How are you??? (silly question really).
I havent been around much myself recently, so catching up with everyone when I saw your post.
Take care ok?

Kerry-Ann
xx

Really sorry to hear that Tracie I really am :( *Hugs* xx

Thoughts & prayers are with you and your family.

xx

im pretty carp right now.. just going throughthe motions of it all really, very hard :( am so scared for future pregnancies, even though they say not to be.. just cant help it x

:hug99: I am so so so sorry, there is nothing that i can say to make it better or easier. Just letting you know that we are here for you if you need us.
xx

I am REALLY sorry to hear that Tracie. :wave_cry:

Take care of yourself and remember we are all hear to give you support for ANY reason if you need it x x x

I am so sorry to hear your news Tracie, my thoughts are with you both during this sad time, love n hugs to you both. xxxxx

I'm sorry for your loss hun. I know words cannot change ho you must be feeling, but my thoughts are with you xxx

So very sorry to hear your sad news Tracie:hug99:

You are going through the grieving process and as such it is only natural that you are feeling upset and out of sorts as you and your husband have had a big loss in your life just now and it will take time to come to terms with this traumatic event.

Also your hormones will be all over the place due to being pregnant but in time they will settle down and you will be in a better position to cope with trying again.

You need time just now to look after yourself.

Love Mini xxx

yeah i know, its just soo hard, we wanted it so much :( i imagine the hardest thing will be to try again??? i just dont know how i feel about it :(

Oh trace, that made me cry when I read that, im so sorry for you my love i really am. You will be ok trace and as terrible as it may seem now you will have a lovely baby of your own one day soon I just know it. Also trace, miscarriages are surprisingly very common indeed so take it easy and try and get yourself together again and take one day at a time. I know whats it's like to wait for the baby you want believe me but it will be worth it, you'll see. Thoughts with your hubby too, lots of love trace xx

Get over this time before trying again Huni...your emotions are all over the place at the moment. Take time to grieve first, its natural to be confused.
You and Hubby are in my thoughts and prayers.
x

Hi Tracie,

Dont know what to say really except I too am thinking of you and your hubby.

Take care of yourself.

Awww hun *hugs* I know, we all know, how much you want a baby and how excited you were. I'm so sorry.

It's probably little consolation, but miscarriages are really common and it doesn't mean you need to worry about getting pregnant again. Try and think of it as nature's way of telling you that this baby wasn't meant to be. Something was not right, and your body has done what was best for you and the baby.

Grieve for your little bean and give it a little time. You will get a gorgeous little bub when the time is right x x x x

Back