Really bad TOTM pains, but Im mid cycle, Is this typical on CD?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bigmama2littlemama, 5 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Bigmama2littlemama

Bigmama2littlemama Full Member

Good morning everyone,

Hope you all had a good weekend :)

Can you cycles really change on CD?

Thanks

bm2lm xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi,

Just wanted to say that I have been on CD for 9 weeks now and my cycle has only now settled down and gone back to its regular routine (pill taker):sigh:

Hope you feel better - it will sort itself out I promise.:)

4. chicksy

chicksy Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have not had a TOTM for over a year now due to my coil but from day 2 of this diet I have had just a very light one!! Im glad its not just me :)

5. lahodges87

lahodges87 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hey - iv been on the pill for just over 4 years now n my cramps wer fine.....but now... grrr it feels like the times when i wasnt on it and not only that but i like to retain water aswell so i get all worked up about that aswell!! lol it reali does suck!!! but hey the totm sucks neway whether it hurts or not...sometimes i wish i was a man...for that reason and the reason that they loose weight easier but you no what i dnt think id want to be ... and i will keep any sexist comments about a mans intelligence to myself..haha
    :D:D:D

6. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Hiya, I am into my 3rd week of SS, and I have been continually on since week 2. Mine is quite heavy though. I take the continuous pill so theoretically shouldn't be having them!!

Love

7. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    It isnt unusual to have changes to your menstrual cycle. These should settle down though as you continue with the diet.
    Have a word with your counsellor when you see him/her next and take pain killers to help the pain. There is no point suffering. xx

8. thinwithin

thinwithin Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi

Could be ovulation pains, I notice that when SS I tend to get more painful OV pains. I do also find that I don't suffer any pains during TOTM though!

Hope this helps.

H x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.