really cheesed off

MrsEdz

Silver Member
STS this week, really hacked me off and made me want to run to the hills.. didn't go off plan at all, so feeling really down. :confused::(

It's my 40th next week so was hoping for a good loss this week so I didn't have to worry too much next week but now i feel really dispirited.

Was tempted to not come on here and run away and sulk, but thought that this place is for the bad times too not just the success..

Any one help me stay on track and keep me going? feel so demotivated..my weight loss is so slow it's painful..I wouldn't care if i was cheating, I'm not. don't think I'm going to fill my face tho.. just feeling really sorry for myself. :cry:

Aww it must be a day for feeling down... but yours is due to lack of weight loss.

Well you have to remember that Rome wasn't built in a day... also those things we really want are worth waiting for.

Ok ... so its your 40th soon (happy birthday btw) but you can still go and have a great time... you only get one... so don't feel miserable... get out there ... have fun.. as that is what life is all about isn't it.. not what we look like or what others think!!

As for weight loss ... how about an exercise regime to help speed up the metabolism... also do you have a warm glass or water in the morning as this kicks starts the digestive system?

Come on .... give us a smile... you know you want to... I SAID SMILE hahaha:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

STS this week, really hacked me off and made me want to run to the hills.. didn't go off plan at all, so feeling really down. :confused::(

It's my 40th next week so was hoping for a good loss this week so I didn't have to worry too much next week but now i feel really dispirited.

Was tempted to not come on here and run away and sulk, but thought that this place is for the bad times too not just the success..

Any one help me stay on track and keep me going? feel so demotivated..my weight loss is so slow it's painful..I wouldn't care if i was cheating, I'm not. don't think I'm going to fill my face tho.. just feeling really sorry for myself. :cry:

Hi hun firstly well done on coming on here for support. You did a lot better than me last week I avoided coming on here but I should'nt have.

Weight loss is such an emotional rollercoaster we all have our ups and downs. I know its not the same as a loss but STS is still really good its better than a gain. But I know that is not good enough when you have tried so hard.

There could be a number of things that made you STS this week. Are you due on a period? if so you could be holding water. Were you off track last week as sometimes a bad week can catch up with you the next week. Also what type of days do you do? sometimes if your body gets use to the same foods or the same days and goes on strike.

You could try some mix to max or success express days and also introduce some more super speed foods. Make sure you drink the reccomended amount of water every day.

If you look at it this way losing 1Lb a week is 4 stone a year which is amasing.

If all else fails ask your consultant for Fast Forward. It is like a last case scenario and can only be done for 1 week. Consultants dont really like to give it out unless really necessary. I cant say anything else about it as I am not allowed on here but if you ask your consultant I am sure they will help if you have tried all the other things first and they have not worked.

Good luck xx

Awww sorry you were disappointed [hugs]. I'm really glad you didn't run away and sulk. Well done you for posting.

Hang in there. Sometimes you can STS but then have a good weight loss the following week. Are you doing a lot of green days? are you due on? are you eating enough often enough? Maybe it's just one of those things, unfortunately.

I'm sure you can get some off before your birthday :)

Thanks guys, am carrying on.. feel better than I did.. just with this weather an all it can get a girl down..

and just for the record I am aware there are people in this world far worse off than me and you may think it's trivial that I am moaning that I stayed the same.. but this is a diet forum and that's what I thought it was here for. I have a very good friend who has recovered from breast cancer and now has the shadow of possible ovarian cancer so I am aware of how many ways I am a very fortunate person.. :)

I understand just how you feel - its so disappointing to stick to the plan and to lose very little or sts. As my SWC says, you could eat the same things exactly in 2 weeks and have 2 different losses so should look at your loss over a longer term such as a month or so.
Still disappointing though, we just want it to come off quickly but it doesn't always work that way. Stick with it chick.
Good luck.

I think we're all aware that our weight loss efforts aren't the be all and end all (which is why it's great to have an outlet like this where we're all in the same boat), but it's just so demoralising when you've been really really good and see no reward on the scales. I always think "great I could have gone out and drank whatever I wanted instead of staying in watching Family Fortunes with a herbal tea!" :mad:
The only thing I can say is that without being good those weeks could be one where I gained and then I'd be even further from where I want to be.
Keep your chin up, congratulate yourself for your willpower and I've definitely got my fingers crossed you see the results next week - you deserve it.
Hope you have a fab 40th x

Back