Really Cold

Calkarima

Gonna do it this time
Hi

I've got a bit of an odd question. Have any of you noticed feeling cold more than normal since you started losing weight.

I'm freezing all the time. My heating is on full blast and I'm sitting here with a vest, two jumpers and my dressing gown on (attractive I know) I'm not ill but really wish I could heat up a bit. Also its not overly cold outside any more.

Just wondering.

xx

Cant say i havnt ever felt cold due to weightloss you might just be coming down with something x

I'm always cold now :rolleyes:
ps How's the training going? I've not got any walking in yet:rolleyes::rolleyes:, but I'm using the exercise bike every day just now :D

Hi

I went out walking for a few evenings the week before last but although I thought I was walking about 3 miles I wasn't when I calculated it in the car. I didn't get out last week as it was so cold and wet but have been using the bike. Gonna have to get my backside in gear though or won't be fit enough to do it..

x

Well I was just assuming it was because it was winter.

Although I'd rather be too cold than too warm because I can always put a jumper on to warm up but there's very little you can do to cool down.

Just scottish weather!!!!!!

I have noticed that for some reason that my hands and feet are always freezing since starting to lose weight , the up side to that is your body has to work harder to heat itself up thus burning more calories:woohoo:

yup! freeeeezing my booobies of lol i HATE being cold lol! its costing me a fortune lol

xxxxx

glad its not just me then!!! Yeah I think our lovely scottish weather definately doesn't help matters. If it doesn't get any better I'm thinking of going somewhere hot to live.

Fab idea :D I have an aunt in southern California. I'm sure its my turn to visit her :D :D

Can i come? :D

COAL! LOL!

Time to trade in your livestock. lol

red u r naughty!

i hope u r ok skye! gett ya woolley jumpers on and ya bed socksQ

xxxx

im the same freezing all the time!!!! and i hate being cold!!!

Back