really concerned

I started yesterday and really struggled getting them down!
I felt really ill after the spicy chilli soup last night so am going to swap some tonight! :)

I think it's the textures I struggle with presonally (especially the porridge, I'm sure i'll get used to it!)
I froze a choc tetra overnight and had it for breakfast this morning and it was so nice!
Going to freeze a strawberry one tonight!

My CDC said to try the tetras frozen for something different so I will be doing that, I love the banana one, hate porridge and soup so will be swapping them. I might be brave a try butterscotch next xx

sophsk91 said:
I started yesterday and really struggled getting them down!
I felt really ill after the spicy chilli soup last night so am going to swap some tonight! :)

I think it's the textures I struggle with presonally (especially the porridge, I'm sure i'll get used to it!)
I froze a choc tetra overnight and had it for breakfast this morning and it was so nice!
Going to freeze a strawberry one tonight!

Not sure if it's good or bad but I add extra water to the porridge, usually around 200ml whisk it then micro for 1min and it's fab n smooth, no lumps or horrible texture.
It's not nice if you don't like things and feel you have to have it but you may find your taste buds change so don't lose faith x

Back