Really Desperate to get this weight off

The members on here are the kindest, most supportive and patient people that you are ever likely to find on a forum. There is no need to talk about leaving because of bad feeling.

Just read the advice given, and if you don't want take it, that's your choice, but no point in asking again just to get answers that you don't want to use is there?

Now, Bethany, you did say you were going to do a plan of meals to make sure you had all your points. Did you do it?

Theres no bad feeling on here Bethany. Just exasperation.

You and I discussed only the other week this whole issue, when you noticed people werent replying to you. I told you then the same as now that you needed to start listening to what was being said and to stop asking the same questions all the time and you said you were going to which youre clearly not.

Noone can predict how much weight youll lose by October tho the answer will be none if you dont get to grips with a diet.

The only way you'll lose weight is to eat ALL your points.

Why not draw a line under your previous attempts and start a new diary on here.

You wont get better advice any where on here but if you ask a question take on board the answers you get. And before you ask a new question think about it and think have you asked this before? Asking the same questions week in and week out are going to get the same answers - or more likely no answers.

Good luck

i love evans!!! a favourite top of mine i got from there - its now 3 sizes too big for me bu i refuse to throw it away still :D

Bethany hun, don't feel down or feel like you have to leave the board. Why not try eating whatever you like for a week (attempting to eat healthily as possible) then every night write down and point up what you have eaten. I did this years ago as I was like you and kept rejoining ww all the time. It turned out that when I was eating 'normally' I was having 35'ish points per day. When I tried eating what I considered a healthy diet I was having 26-30 points a day. I made a few small changes, low fat houmous, bread instead of bagels, etc and started losing weight.

This won't work for everyone, but it worked for me, because I was getting so obsessed with counting points that I kind of feared food (but still binged on it :rolleyes:)

Why don't you try eating 'healthy' for a week pointing up at the end of every day. By the way, a packet of crisps is not a good idea for lunch, your blood sugar levels will be so low you will crave sugary foods, be hungry and feel miserable. You need something proper.

Good luck. You'll be fine, just stop worrying so much. I feel we are quite similar in that I am desperate to lose weight for my hols, but after some great advice on here I am going at my own pace, doing what I know I can stick at for 3 months, not what I think I should be doing. Why not try the same thing??

Hi Frumpster
Thanks I have not been feeling well for a few days now im not going to leave the board its just that i feel as im not giving any advice to other members and it makes me feel as though i should not be here as i dont think i fit in very well. Ive tried eating what I want and then I get out of control. I think when you have counted points for a while you will get to know what you can have and what points are in roughly. Yes when I have a packet of crisps at lunch time at work then it can be 3 oclock when i come home then what happend every thing that is sweet i fall to because im that hungry. Are you not doing ww are you just eating healthy and watching your portion sizes if i did that i would be having big portions .
Good luck

Hi Starlight
Thanks ever so much by your advise you are right I did notice people was not answering my posts Well i know i should not repeat things . Yes I will think before I ask a question again dont want to be ignored its not nice. The sooner I start my diet The sooner I will start losing weight and I might be suprised by the time end of october is here .
And also thanks for that evans link about clothes

Thanks again sorry

Yes when I have a packet of crisps at lunch time at work then it can be 3 oclock when i come home then what happend every thing that is sweet i fall to because im that hungry.

That's why you need to plan Bethany. Have you done a plan yet? You said you were going to.

ok bethany, the next time you pop on here, get a pen and write your plan, look at all your posts and also peoples food diary, that way you will get inspiration from what other people have.

Come on Bethany, you can do this, dont look back, look forward x

Hi Starlight
Thanks ever so much by your advise you are right I did notice people was not answering my posts Well i know i should not repeat things . Yes I will think before I ask a question again dont want to be ignored its not nice. The sooner I start my diet The sooner I will start losing weight and I might be suprised by the time end of october is here .
And also thanks for that evans link about clothes

Thanks again sorry

Bethany, you actually sound quite positive there :)

Back