1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

really dim sausage question!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by moomintroll, 7 April 2010 Social URL.

1. moomintroll

moomintroll Member

I'm getting in a tizz!

Today was supposed to be a red day but I went out for a work lunch and ate vegetarian sushi (syn free on green!) so it is now green. Everything else I've eaten today has been free food, apart from 1 alpen light bar (1/2 HEX B) and a half water / half milk hot choc (2 syns + 1/2 HEXA).

Supper is supposed to be sausages braised with leeks etc and mashed BNS but now I'm worried about the syns in the sausages. Can I use my other HEXB for the sausages or will they be 100% synned?

thanks! x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. moomintroll

moomintroll Member

Ooh, or would I be best to syn the rice (I only had a little so prob only 2 syns) and the edamame beans (not free on a red but could these be a HEXB?)

And then I could be back on a red day, yeah?

Sorry! I'm confusing myself! xx
  4. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Could you make it an EE day?

Otherwise I'd work out the syns for both Green & Red days & have whichever is the least.
  5. moomintroll

moomintroll Member

I get really confused with EE days

If I made it EE then I am ok so far and would be fine for supper and just need to syn the sausages?

Thanks! x
  6. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Yup, much easier to convert it to an EE day!! The sausages will be far lower in syns now and you still have 1/2 a HEXa and 1/2 a HEXb to spare!!X
  7. moomintroll

moomintroll Member

Wow, it's so much easier!
    Thanks guys, you might even have managed to convert me to EE now!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.