really disappointed!

Tanya c

Hi everyone! I was doing well up until today! I was on day 3 of the cd and blew it today cos had a social at my church. I'm really disappointed with myself. will I put weight on? Have I come out of ketosis? Also what will peeps be doing on valentines's day? I think me and my OH will be going out for a meal so it's endless eating occasions. is it wise to do sole source and then blow it for a day and go back on?? Answers people please!!!!

Tanya xxx

From the info you've given I can only give you the following, well meant advice:

You do not have to eat. You choose to eat. You can choose to stick to CD SS no matter what the occasion. People who care about you will understand.

Good luck,

xx

well it was a buffet consisting of pizza, sausage rolls, quiche, chicken etc

yeah I'm afraid so!

Hi everyone! I was doing well up until today! I was on day 3 of the cd and blew it today cos had a social at my church. I'm really disappointed with myself. will I put weight on? Have I come out of ketosis? Also what will peeps be doing on valentines's day? I think me and my OH will be going out for a meal so it's endless eating occasions. is it wise to do sole source and then blow it for a day and go back on?? Answers people please!!!!

Tanya xxx

Hi Tanya,

Doing SSing is a mind set and it does take awhile to come to terms with not eating.

You can have your Valentine's meal out when you have finished your diet and wear a new dress to show off your new figure.

We all have to make adjustments and it takes work and commitment to do it...no easy way around losing weight regardless of what diet you do.

Believe you can do this and you will.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks mini, how have u coped with it? are u nearly at goal?

Can you not do something for valentines day that doesn't involve eating? Not exact romantic but how about going bowling? No food and a bit of exercise to! You could go and see a film (no popcorn though), or even just go down the pub making sure you stick to water (flat or fizzy).

yeah I guess! do ppl think I've gone out of ketosis then with the food I ate today? Do u think I'll put on?

I would be suprised if you were even in ketosis on day three, but if you were I can quite confidently say you're not any more (mostly because of the pizza!!).
Don't know if you would have gained, no one can really answer that as everyone is different. As it's your first week you'll have quite a good loss normally so you might just get a smaller loss than most first weeks.

when does ketosis happen?

Hi all just wanted to say there is a certain romantic form of exercise you can do on Valentines day and its the fun kind of exercise. Sadly I'm single so no valentines meal for me and just the boring kind of exercise (Wii Fit) lol. But to the rest of you with a special someone I hope you all enjoy your day I'm very jealouse xxx

Sadly I'm single so no valentines meal for me and just the boring kind of exercise (Wii Fit) lol. But to the rest of you with a special someone I hope you all enjoy your day I'm very jealouse xxx

Same here, but I don't even have a Wii Fit. :cry:

Don't worry matt the Wii Fit isn't a very good companion anyway It dosen't like to cuddle and only ever tells me I'm overweight lol whitch makes me sad xxx

No I would definatly get one there the best for exersise but not so great for hugs xxx

don't worry me too x

I'll just have to make do with a shake, a couple of movies and an early night then, I guess. :sigh2:

Back