• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Really Dissapointed & Upset :( ....

Hi there just got back from my weigh in and i am very dissapointed that i had only lost 1lb, when all the other times i have lose 7,7 then 8 and now 1, i didnt change nothing .. whats going on??? Im really upset now and feel like giving up aswell ... need some advise or words of wisdom !!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hey !! 23lbs in 3 weeks !!!!! Thats fantastic!!!!
Sometimes we have an odd week, but you really have to look at the overall picture!
Well done !!!!

Can hug her knees :)
dont give up hun, I know exactly how you are feeling I have just had a really rubbish weigh in to, and am totally gutted, but on the plus side I didnt do anything different either so hoping for an extra good weigh in next week sure you will have a fab one too (((hugs)))

I agree with the others, what you've lost so far is fantastic!! I wish I had lost as much in 3 weeks. Just keep going, you're doing great x
Hey don't feel bad,just stick with it and nxt week it will catch up you wait and see.

Have you been doing your measurements as well? I find on the weeks where i don't lose so much the amount lost in inches makes up for it. xx
Thanks everyone, suppose i just gotta take it and move on now, hope to have a better result next week, after finding this result out i had a few crackbread things with butter on them, even tho i knew i shouldnt of, !!!! feel so guilty now aswell ..! just have to carry on

and yes my CDC did say that although i mot have lost a lot pound wise i would of done inches so that better :)

Yummy Mummy in the making
Your body is probably retaining water but you will still be losing fat. Try not to worry and here's hoping for a good result again next week xx
Good advice here Anthony, don't become disheartened, you are overall doing brilliantly. I think of the weeks when we have a small loss (or perhaps no loss) as the body adjusting to and stabilising all the great losses that have been occuring. Good Luck next week, you will be fine x