Really Dissapointed & Upset :( ....

Anthony Smith

Slimmer 2010
Hi there just got back from my weigh in and i am very dissapointed that i had only lost 1lb, when all the other times i have lose 7,7 then 8 and now 1, i didnt change nothing .. whats going on??? Im really upset now and feel like giving up aswell ... need some advise or words of wisdom !!

:sigh:

Hey !! 23lbs in 3 weeks !!!!! Thats fantastic!!!!
Sometimes we have an odd week, but you really have to look at the overall picture!
Well done !!!!
:clap:

dont give up hun, I know exactly how you are feeling I have just had a really rubbish weigh in to, and am totally gutted, but on the plus side I didnt do anything different either so hoping for an extra good weigh in next week sure you will have a fab one too (((hugs)))
xx

I agree with the others, what you've lost so far is fantastic!! I wish I had lost as much in 3 weeks. Just keep going, you're doing great x

Hey don't feel bad,just stick with it and nxt week it will catch up you wait and see.

Have you been doing your measurements as well? I find on the weeks where i don't lose so much the amount lost in inches makes up for it. xx

Thanks everyone, suppose i just gotta take it and move on now, hope to have a better result next week, after finding this result out i had a few crackbread things with butter on them, even tho i knew i shouldnt of, !!!! feel so guilty now aswell ..! just have to carry on

and yes my CDC did say that although i mot have lost a lot pound wise i would of done inches so that better :)

Your body is probably retaining water but you will still be losing fat. Try not to worry and here's hoping for a good result again next week xx

My week 4 I lost nothing but hadn't cheated at all...the week after I lost BIG! hang in there and dont give up :D

Good advice here Anthony, don't become disheartened, you are overall doing brilliantly. I think of the weeks when we have a small loss (or perhaps no loss) as the body adjusting to and stabilising all the great losses that have been occuring. Good Luck next week, you will be fine x

Back