Really fed up mood is it.....

debtdummy

Silver Member
hi all, i have been in really bad fed up mood all week and so tired, dunno what it is, been fighting with bf which never do. anyone else get like this?

Sorry you're feeling so down. Maybe you need some time just by yourself. I find that if I just get away even a long walk in the fresh air it can help make me feel better.

Hope you're feeling better soon!

I get really grumpy if I want summat I can't have- like 24 packs of crisps lol. I feel really angry and deprived BUT today I managed to distract myself with emergency crisps and a good talking to! Keep going, it will be worth it xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Think it's work making me like this

I've had a rotten week: Found out OFSTED would be in (Wed & Thurs) on monday, So in work til late on monday and tuesday and in EARLY wed and today, fights with husband (little things), OFSTED (got seen and am merely satisfactory), parent's evening (6-8 today) and it's only fricking Thursday, so teach a full day tomorrow. I'm so KNACKERED and fed up and thought my obs went really badly so stress ate an entire pineapple & 2 apples. I'm fed up, but gotta prep for tomorrow's lessons. *cries*

OFSTED is now over, thank all that is holy, just a full days teaching tomorrow- ending with my hardest class... but, I think we've done well as a whole, so IT'S ALL OKAY!

Thanks Jules and I'll send some your way too!! :)

:)I used to work in a Link Club and nursery so understand the pressure of OFSTED. We had random inspections so didnt know when they were coming, suppose in a way its a blessing! I so understand the stress but its over now, just keep focused, you will so get there

Back