Really fed up :(

cupcake22

Week 3 and I've messed up already :cry:

Had a night out on Saturday and drank quite a bit, then my fiance decided we should get a takeaway on the way home (not that I said no!) so ended up eating pizza, garlic bread, kebab meat, sausage and chips.

Thought I could get back on track for Sunday but somehow I didn't.

Had pancakes last night and today I've eaten way more than I should of.

I KNOW what I'm doing, I just can't seem to stop!! :cry:

Skipping WI tonight because I really can't face it. I've probably gained 4-5lb.

How do you get yourself focused again? I tend to have that attitude where if I mess it up it's already ruined, so I may as well eat some more... It feels like all of my hard work over the past couple of weeks has been a waste of time.

I really thought I was more in control than this. Sorry for moaning :(

Dont despair! all is not lost!

I did the exact same thing last weekend. Went to my first football game with OH and spent the day drinking pints of lager, ate a pie at the game, drank more beer after, then got fish and chips on the way back to the hotel. Felt like a huge binge after having been so good for nearly 10 weeks.

Thought id be able to get back on track on sunday, but i didnt :(

Anyway, once Monday came, i drew that line that everyone keeps talking about and got back on the wagon. Went to the gym and played on my wii, stuck to plan 110% and lost 3lbs!

Not that im saying you can do this every week, im sure it would catch up with you, but once in a while, a weekend off plan wont do too much harm.

Think about how bad you feel now and remember this when you feel like you're going to do it again.

Hope that helps! xx

Dont worry cupcake, I think everyone goes like this every now and again. Let me tell you a story, which really got me re-focused again.

If you were given 7 beautiful red roses, you would put them in a vase and show them off to the world on a window sill. If 1 of them died, you wouldn't throw them all away would you? You would throw the dead one away and carry on enjoying the 6 remaining beautiful roses.
So if you have a bad day, put that one day behind you, and make sure that the remaining 6 are more better than ever.

My consultant told me that last year when I was kind of in the same place as you are now, and it really helped. I often think about it when I have a wobble lol.

Hope it helps you xx

Hiya try to not worry.

I have plenty off plan days for example last Friday I had 107syns! It was one of them days where SW had been kicked onto the side.

I just accepted that a had an off plan day and started back on the plan next day.

Things will only be ruined if you give up. You've done so well! Reflect on all the good you've done over the past few weeks and you'll see few bad days isn't that bad

Id say go to weigh in, see what the scales say and focus on having a great week a head

Good luck x

Don't despair I think we have all been in that situation. The most important thing I feel is not letting it get to you and stick to the plan the next day- unplanned stuff happens all the time and thats life.
I would also recommend going in to the weigh in- you don't have to get weighed with everyone if you don't want to and can do it at the end- but I think doing it with everyone is a support- no one will look down on you or anything, people will be understanding.

Hope you feel better soon and keep up with the plan:)

Hi there

As everyone else has said, don't beat yourself up over this. Everyone has times like these. I've had a week like that...and its my first week back to SW!:D

If I were you I would still go to WI. And stay for your meeting. You may find its not as bad as you expect.

Bumblebum
x

I think it's at times like this that we need to go to WI and stay to group for some additional support for the next week. You know why you have put on and members may come up with ideas to help you get back on plan.

When I fall off the wagon I just draw a line under it and get back on plan as soon as I can. We all have days like this - it's life.

Denise

Cupcake like everyone has already said, just draw a line under it, go to wi and then move on. Don't give up.

When I went through what you are now going through I didn't weigh myself because I didn't want to know...that lead to months of not weighing myself and I put back on all the weight I had lost and more. This time around I'm expecting to have those times but this time I'm going to face the consequences on move on!

Good luck...it probably won't be nearly as bad as you are thinking it will be!

Hi i am the same as you. on week 3 and i was being good until sat night had loads to eat and drink, then sun had hangover so had to eat again. my weigh in is also tonight, i dont really want to go, but i am going to go and stay to class and get back on track tomorrow.
luv sue xxx

I completely agree with the others.. Last week my dad was in and out of hospital I wasnt really eating and then when i did it was all the bad things! I decided that I would just go and see what the damage was and I had actually lost 1.5lbs which was a surprise.

I did sw last year and lost over 3 stone from Jan-Oct.. and then started to fall off the wagon and thought its fine i will sort myself this week and go next.. i never did actually get back on and one week rolled into two and although you may do little things that are good you do something else that counteracts it.

Bite the bullet, go to class.. you might surprise yourself.. but either way atleast you know where you stand rather than guessing and beating yourself up! Good luck xx

Dont worry chick, it happens to everyone! Definately go to weigh in though, otherwise it might be harder to get back onto the wagon so to speak x

How do you get yourself focused again? I tend to have that attitude where if I mess it up it's already ruined, so I may as well eat some more... It feels like all of my hard work over the past couple of weeks has been a waste of time.
:([/QUOTE]
Hi this is the reason i think you should go to WI even if its just to get weighted at least that will help you get on track and you'll know what to expect next week when you've been back on track for a week

Thanks everyone. Think I will go to WI and see what the damage is, then I'll probably feel more determined to get back on track :)

:(
Hi this is the reason i think you should go to WI even if its just to get weighted at least that will help you get on track and you'll know what to expect next week when you've been back on track for a week[/QUOTE]

I agree, at times like this the weigh-in may well be the only thing that stops the rot.

It forces us to face things and not hide away. The momentary embarrassment is succeeded by a new determination to get back on track. Let others support and help you through this!

Good luck hun x

You should definately go to weigh in hun it might not be as bad as you think..theres only one thing to do just start again and forget it happened :)

Hi cupcake i'd got to WI as the girls said some weeks i've been awful i've been really surprised and then other weeks when ive been on plan and sts or (gasp) gained lol we're all here in it together DONT feel guilty! think back on what a lovely evening/time you had and PLAN for next week. I'm terrible a few times i've "planned" and when i've got out i threw it out the window very naughty xx

don't worry we all have ickle slip ups ( if it makes you feel any better I landed face down in the biscuit tin sunday afternoon:eek: and had to eat my way out :eek:, unfortunately the cupboards in my house are incredibly treacherous and I had another accident shortly afterwards involving a packet of peanuts:rolleyes:), doesn't matter so much as long as we all draw a line and hop back on the wagon afterwards.:D you will be okay , just keep on keepin on :)

Oh wow... I've just been to WI and I actually LOST 1lb :eek: :D

Thanks for everyone's support, if it wasn't for all of you I wouldn't have even gone and would've felt miserable and probably let things get even worse!!

Oh wow... I've just been to WI and I actually LOST 1lb :eek: :D

Thanks for everyone's support, if it wasn't for all of you I wouldn't have even gone and would've felt miserable and probably let things get even worse!!

well done hun thats fantastic..its never as bad as u think!!!! xxx ;)

Back