Really fed up :(

JujuBerrrry

Silver Member
I was 12 stone at the start of the year and I'm assuming I've put at least 4 stone back on since then :( haven't weighed myself.
I didn't refeed once, then three months later my two year relationship ended :( so ever since I've just stuffed my face and I feel so guilty now.
I'd just love to get back to a size 14 (now an 18) it just seems impossible - especially with only six weeks to lose some of the weight.
Feeling really down today so any advice would be much appreciated.
I'm hoping to lose at least two stone in the next six weeks - then a weeks re-feed :(
I hope this happens. Then I think I'll let myself step on the scales.
:( Xxx

Okay so I just weighed myself at home and for about 2/3 months I was comfortable at 13st and in a size 14.
The scaled said I now am 15st 7lbs.

If this is true then that means hopefully I can get to at least 13st 6lbs in the next 6 weeks
They are weight watchers scales so I'm unsure how accurate they are.

Not as bad as I thought. Because this means it's still possible to get back into the 13s before I start uni.
Really hope I can do this
I've had a blip today, so will be starting again tomorrow properly for the next six weeks, I have one weeks worth of lipotrim and then I'm swapping to slim an save TFR to save a bit of money :) so I'll post my losses here.

Feel abit better now as I was expecting to weigh at least 17st but knowing if I lose at least 2 stone I'll be somewhere near to what I was just in time for my refeed.
Wish me luck xxxx

Hey juju, glad to hear it wasn't as bad as u expected! Just think after your 1st weigh in you'll probably be in the 14's ;-) best of luck with it! X

Glad to see that you are not as heavy as you thought you were and that you should be able to get down in the 13s in 6 weeks. GOOD LUCK:D

sarahb82 said:
Hey juju, glad to hear it wasn't as bad as u expected! Just think after your 1st weigh in you'll probably be in the 14's ;-) best of luck with it! X

Hiya Sarah :)
Aw thank you very much! I hope to be in the 14's aha! Good luck to you too x

JudeBo said:
Glad to see that you are not as heavy as you thought you were and that you should be able to get down in the 13s in 6 weeks. GOOD LUCK:D

I thought I was back to my old weight, glad not to be :D! How're you doing?
I really hope I am, I was happy at 13st and a size 14. Thank you xx

I doing fine thanks just over 13lbs in the first two weeks and I am now on day 18. Looking at your past weight loss you done really great and kept it up for so long so you know you can do it:) Today I went out for a big family lunch and did not find it much of a problem even when a few were having lots of booze:eek: Im taking one day at a time and hopefully will be able to get to my goals Cheers Jude x

If you only have one weeks worth of Lipotrim thats even more incentive to stick to it 100%! As others have said hopefully you'll be in the 14s by the end of the week and then you'll only have just over a stone to lose before uni, I'm sure you can do it :)

Hiya, sorry you've had a bad year and put up the weight - i remember your photos were for some reason the first ones i saw of success and i admire you so much for keeping going. I'm also happy for you that you don't have as much to loose as you thought, i'm just started week 5 and have managed to loose 26.5lbs in the 4 weeks so fingers crossed you will be the same! i have a stone to go and hope to do it in the next 4 weeks! This site really is the only thing helpiong me get through this as we all know it's bloody hard not eating!

chub said:
Hiya, sorry you've had a bad year and put up the weight - i remember your photos were for some reason the first ones i saw of success and i admire you so much for keeping going. I'm also happy for you that you don't have as much to loose as you thought, i'm just started week 5 and have managed to loose 26.5lbs in the 4 weeks so fingers crossed you will be the same! i have a stone to go and hope to do it in the next 4 weeks! This site really is the only thing helpiong me get through this as we all know it's bloody hard not eating!

It was my own fault, I didn't bother to do a refeed I just gave up. But after these six weeks, I'll just be a stone off what I was at the start of the year. And I will have lost 6 stone (hopefully)
You're doing great, you should be so proud. It's so frustrating because no matter how much weight I lose I still feel like the almost 20st girl that I was :( once I get back ino those size 14's I'll feel better hehe!
You'll get that stone off in no time. Well done!! Good luck and be sure to refeed :d:D xx

I feel the same juju, I still have the overweight mentality, it's very hard to lose it even tho you know you have done brilliantly

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

angel1986 said:
I feel the same juju, I still have the overweight mentality, it's very hard to lose it even tho you know you have done brilliantly

Aw thank you :)
It's so annoying because even when I was 12 stone and rather slim, I still felt huge Everytime I looked in the mirror. How're you doing angel? Xx

EvaDiva said:
Hi juju - well done on resarting with weight loss !!!! im a newbie on LT and on week 3 .
Keep with it :)

Hiya Eva :D thank you very much!!
How've you been so far? Week 3? Well done :D x

Weighing in tomorrow so I'm hoping to be down near the 12st mark then another stone after that

I still feel huge tho and I think it wil be a long time before I shake that off, if ever.

angel1986 said:
Weighing in tomorrow so I'm hoping to be down near the 12st mark then another stone after that

I still feel huge tho and I think it wil be a long time before I shake that off, if ever.

Eeek you lucky thing!! Well done lovely :D:D x

Awl thank you x and don't worry ul be back down in no time :)

Had one half of a weight watchers wrap and chocolate bar. Felt very ill. Still on shakes and will be continuing tomorrow.
Lost 7lbs so far :D x

You can do it.... you know you can... you've done it once and will succeed again! i definately [plan to refeed by the letter - i don't plan doing this again if i can help it! have to say tho, it's incredible how the weight quite literally falls off!!

chub said:
You can do it.... you know you can... you've done it once and will succeed again! i definately [plan to refeed by the letter - i don't plan doing this again if i can help it! have to say tho, it's incredible how the weight quite literally falls off!!

I know, I've just had an off day today, start again tomorrow. And I know now after doing so well all week, I feel terrible. And it's only for five weeks!
We can do this :D xx

Back