really fed up :(

cat36

Evening guys

Really had enough, putting it politely. I'm being 100% on this, hubby is eating McDonalds most days. He's just been sulking cause he wants to lose weight, didn't appreciate being told he wont lose weight on a Mc Donalds diet. Instead he just throws back in my face that its ok for me as I'm on a cheating diet. As you guys know, being 100% on this is bloody hard and takes will power.

Feeling really miserable :cry:

I'm doing s&s and to be 100% is blooming hard he should try it and see how it feels you have to watch everyone around you eat food ads on tv everything.
Stay strong think how good you will feel when you get slimmer you can do this Hun x

Mille
Start weight 16st 3lbs
Goal weight 10st

1st weigh in 3.11.13. - 9lbs
2nd weigh in 10.11.13 -1lbs
3rd weigh in 17.11.13 - 3lbs
4th weigh in 24.11.13 - 2lbs

Thanks Mille, just thinking how many people see me as cheating. Why cant he just be happy I'm looking better.

People generally accuse others of cheating when they are jealous as they feel they want to do it but can't as they haven't got the willpower so therefore make you feel bad about your success.

Unfortunately we see a fair few people post up that someone has been less than supportive and making nasty comments, whether it be they are cheating, they look Ill now they have lost weight, or they are starving themselves so should eat a big meal.

Ignore his comments as he is more than likely insecure that if you suddenly drop the weight you will In turn become more confident and meet someone new etc etc. it would seem that not all partners are happy about their significant others suddenly rediscovering themselves and starting to get their confidence back as it's a threat to them and they worry about their future.

I told my OH outright that he needed to do something about his weight as he has gained 5 stone since we got together and I'm fed up of him sitting eating crap all night, drinking loads and then snoring so loudly I have spent the last year in the spare room. Luckily after seeing me doing well on Lipotrim he took the plunge and joined. Although he moaned constantly for the first few weeks, he has now got in to it and has gone from 13.13 to 12.5 in about 4 weeks.

he'll soon change his tone when he sees your results, keep at it. And dont give up.

Couldn't agree more with that! It's not a cheat diet in the slightest, don't get that notion on your head. Keep up the great work :)

Thanks guys, I won't give up as I'm loving the results ! He did admit he was jealous in the end, but he will just have to get used to it. I was left fuming last night, but a nights sleep has got me realising that he doesn't have to like it.

:)

He is snoring less now which is either through weight loss or no alcohol. Either way it's getting better so I may be able to spend some nights in the same bed soon. Before it was awful, he was drinking an entire bottle of port or a box of wine or a pack or bitter every night then snoring so loudly I couldn't sleep so would then feel ill through lack of sleep. I feel better for having my own space now but I might spend the night when I haven't got to get up in the morning going forward. Plus once I've lost a bit more weight I might feel more comfortable with my body. This last few years I got to the stage where I didn't like him seeing me naked as I felt embarrassed. Plus he looked 9 months pregnant and has man boobs so between us we weren't exactly a sexy couple, lol. Maybe 2014 will change that once we're trim and healthy again.

I'm already feeling much more confidence with my body. I am going for a celebratory lunch on Monday with uni bunch after handing our dissertations in so chicken salad it will be. Come on guys, we are gorgeous :D

We'll get there. :D

urrrgggghhh that's so annoying and not supportive at all! At least he admitted to being jealous. Still though, tell him to be more encouraging! This is NOT a cheat diet! It's higher reward than the calorie-counting diets, yes, but it also requires a lot more discipline.

You'll do great, that'll show him and his auld McDonalds x

I hate people who say lipotrim is cheating. It's a hard diet to do. The great thing about lipotrim it breaks food addiction. Keep your chin up and keep going.

Back