really frustrated

missy3

starving!
i just cant seem to get back on LT and i've reallllllly tried a few times but at some stage during the day i give in and think i'll start tomorro :( its soooooooo hard once u stop.

is there any1 that is in the same boat as me? maybe we could keep in contact the first few days?? i need a push:mad:

i just cant seem to get back on LT and i've reallllllly tried a few times but at some stage during the day i give in and think i'll start tomorro :( its soooooooo hard once u stop.

is there any1 that is in the same boat as me? maybe we could keep in contact the first few days?? i need a push:mad:

hey - don't beat yourself up hun !

all vlcds are tough....the first few days can be difficult.....hopefully ince ketosisi kicks in, it can be easier....can you pop in to your pharmacy during the week to get support ?? that may help you stick with it....

good luck !

Debz xxx

hey there just try to remember the 1st week is the hardest.

What you need to do is focus on your goal and remind yourself of it everytime you want to give in.

Keep going because you know the end result will be worth it :)

I am in the exact same boat.. back from holidays yesterday, suposedly back on the lt train today and have just messed it up by eating my sons disgusting nougat bar... i am very deflated now as had it in my head it was going to be easy... tomorrow is my start day again... have to do it, am gonna do it and thats that xxx

hey im in exactly the same boat, on my first week and i too keep going to cheat with the thought of starting the next day. i was in the supermarket last night walking round with a large bar of chocolate, i had to have a serious word with mysef, if u think of the money u are spending on it, its such a waste of money if u are not going to do it

Hey honey
I really know how you feel. I will be restarting tomorrow because I have seriously fallen off the wagon this weekend. This is my fourth time restarting since November. Unfortunately coz I am getting married soon every other month I have some occasion or other which means I need to eat... and I am finding it real hard to get back into it. I guess you will start off with a couple of false starts... and then one day you'll just get through the whole day and realise that you havent cheated!

Think about your reasons for doing this diet... and each time you feel like cheating think about your goal and hopefully it will stop u. getting into ketosis is the hardest bit no matter how many times u start the diet... once your in it will be smooth sailing.

Feel free to pm me whenever you want to. its so hard and I know we could all do with every bit of support we can get xx

Good Luck...
And just remember... if you fail today.. just keep on trying tomorrow... and you'll have success in no time xx

me, i am seriously struggling at the mo, have been since xmas really!

Hiya, I am aboard that boat too.:( I have been messing up all week. I am supposed to go for next week's supply tomorrow and I don't know what to do. If I tell the truth they might ask me to leave as I have failed in the past. Just remembered I Have actually ordered some dietimeal shakes online so there is no need for me to go back anyhow.

Last edited:
I have tried to re- start Lipotrim nearly every monday for about 3or4 months and never make it past luchtime

I have now realised I just cannot alow myself to get any bigger as it is geting ridiculous, so I re-started last Monday and thankfully I have managed to stick to it 100% and looking forward to weigh in tomorrow.

Something just triggers inside ur head and the determination and will power kicks in. If u have done this befor u can so do this again.
Give it another go and take yourself aside and have a word.
Good Luck xxxx

Something just triggers inside ur head and the determination and will power kicks in. If u have done this befor u can so do this again.
Give it another go and take yourself aside and have a word.
Good Luck xxxx

I'm still waiting on that trigger 2.5 yrs on.:(:wave_cry:

I restarted this week after eating my way around New York. It is bloody hard! I try to think of it this way.
If I choose not to put this ...... (insert temptation - mine is cheese) in my mouth then that will be one step closer to my goal and the rest of my life. However if I put this into my mouth, it will last five minutes but will move me away from the rest of my life. Is this........ really worth it?
Then have a huge drink of water!
I know that it is harder said than done and all to often the food is in there before you have time to think things through!

You can do it though!!! It is just about getting back into the habit!

Back