Really funny.

That sounds interesting - off to take a look in amazon!

Kind of reminds me of renaissance times when 'obesity' was seen as a sign of prosperity. Ah them were the days....

I don't know if it's any good yet but I'm about to start reading Ingrid Betancourt's book - 'Even Silence Has an End'. For those not in the know, she was a Colombian politician that was captured and held hostage by FARC rebels for 6 years. I've never been much of a fan of fiction but love biographies.

just started the lost symbol by Dan Brown been waiting for the library to stock it ............ i read every night and read anything .........

I've just started "we need to talk about kevin " it's supposed to be brilliant if anyones read it please give me ur verdict x

I read that Shelbys recommended to me from a few people wasn't my cup of tea though! My friend gave me like 20 true story books can't wait to get stuck in:)

I'm reading "The Campaigns of Napoleon" by David Chandler on my Kindle.

I would definately vouch for the kindle although don't read in bed on your back cos the number of times ive fallen asleep and smacked myself in the face with it haha. xx

Re-reading "Three hands in the fountain", a historical thriller by Lindsey Davies - a very seedy, naughty PI in Roman times. Can recommend the whole series highly.

Suz I have still to start that book!!!
Im reading Amazing Gracie, a book about a deaf albino great dane. Its lovely :)

Oooh, I've been thinking about getting a Kindle. How do you get on with it?

I love it leanne, I wasn't sure at first but now I'm a convert :)

I love it leanne, I wasn't sure at first but now I'm a convert :)

Jim can you alter the font on them ? x

Indeed you can love, it's dead easy :)

I definitely recommend Kindle. I've had other ereaders but it's just so easy to get books onto your kindle - not just from amazon but you can also email books from other e-stores directly to yourself.

DH likes it because he no longer has to lug 20 books on holiday:D

All my book suggestions will be sci-fi, so unless anyone else admits to being a fan i won't bore you.....!

Hah, I'm a sci fi fan as well, Military History as well :)

Back