Really got to get on with this now!

batlo8

Hi folks,

well, if any of you have seen me around these parts before, you will know I have tried an array of diets! lol.

I succesfully did Lipotrim about 5 years ago and lost 3 1/2 stone, due to various reasons the weight piled back on and then some and I now have about 5-6 stone to get rid of :-(

I have messed about with LT, CD, WW, SW and Atkins and never stuck to anything for long enough to lose more than a stone, which of course goes straight back on!

Anyway, I ordered a load of S&S stuff a couple of months back but never got on with is due to a relationship breakdown etc.

sooooo, here I am, feeling like a fatty, 3 1/2 months away from my holiday and I HAVE to do something! So Monday is the day! Wish me luck...

hello!!!!

this group is very supportive and you are more than welcome to come and join us!!!!!!!

if you did LT by all accounts you will find this alot easier,

we are all here with you to help x

where are you off to on your hols?

Good luck and welcome aboard, everyone here i very posiive and supportive and always has time for people with questions or just need a general moan

Welcome and good luck. As you know you'll easily lose about 4 stone before your hols if you stick to it :)

Hi welcome to slim and save, and you will definatly find this easier than LT. good luck for starting monday.

Welcome to the group good luck on your weight loss journey

hello!!!!

this group is very supportive and you are more than welcome to come and join us!!!!!!!

if you did LT by all accounts you will find this alot easier,

we are all here with you to help x

where are you off to on your hols?

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

I'm going to Riviera Maya in Mexico, I am SO excited! But last time I went to Mexico I was a size 12 and I refuse to go back any bigger than a 14! lol xx

Welcome and good luck. As you know you'll easily lose about 4 stone before your hols if you stick to it :)

I will do a happy dance if I get 4 stone off! lol! xx

Thanks for all the welcomes :) Cant wait to start now! xx

Back