Really gotta do it this time!!!

Yeah, so far so good, am feeling really positive about it atm. Starting to make small changes too, cut my crusts off today!! lol!!

How about you?

Wednesday 3rd March

Blimey first chance to get on here today, must have been a busy day!

B - mini weetabix 3pts
S - 3 x rich tea 1.5 pts
L - ham sandwich 3pts, cup a soup 0.5pts, banana 1.5pts, 4xprofiteroles???
D - WW recipe rich beef stew 5pts, Biccie 1.5pts

TOTAL = 16

Total = 16 points plus the unknown profiteroles (what are the chances of them being 5 points to keep me in my daily allowance?!)

Last edited:
Had managed to bank 1.5 points earlier in the week too, so that's 6.5pts to cover the profiteroles yesterday. Am still sure i've gone over my 21, but not by as much, phew! So clean slate today - 21pts per day, 0pts banked! 4 days to WI

Thursday 4th March

B - Balance and milk and banana 3.5pts
S - crustless bread and jam 3pts 2 biccies 2pts
L - ham pitta 2.5pts, CAS 1pt, 2 satsumas 0.5pts
S - thin slice of choccie cake - aaagghhh i'm slipping!!!
D - Left over stew 5pts, 3 x bread and butter 6pts

Total 23.5 (not including the cake!) omg, bloody meetings at work, finding it really hard to resist yummy treats! On the plus have only had small amounts, would have stuffed myself normally!!!

Last edited:
CAS?

I made homemade burgers yesterday and my god they where delicious, not the same recipe as yours and still ww. I made 4 massive bbq turkey burgers for 3.5 each! Divine!

I love WW recipes, got 2 books and cook 99% of our dinners from them, particularly love the burgers.

CAS = cup a soup! Was at the end of my lunch break, had to be quick, lol!!!

Friday 5th March

B - mini weetabix and (warm!) milk 3pts
L - Pitta with 1tbsp of grated cheese ?pts. Crisps 1.5pts. 2 biccies 2.5pts.
S - starbucks fruit toast 8pts (really gotta stick to eating to food i can point!)
D - WW recipe Goan prawn curry 2pts, rice 3.0pts, Naan bread 1.5pts, Mango chutney 0.5pts. mini pakora x 2, bajhi and samosa???

TOTAL = 25 (not incl the mini thingy's)

The weekend is gonna be my real test. Bf has invited one of his mates to join us for dinner and bought a indian snack pack to go with the curry, will i be able to resist??? Love an onion bahji!!!

Last edited:
Uploaded first profile pic, picked one of me at my lowest weight as a reminder of what i am aiming for.

going to have a go at these burgers too sound fab xx
good luck over the weekend, have a fab onion
and hope you manage to steer clear of the onion bajhi

Saturday 6th March

B- Starbucks Luxury fruit bread 8 frickin points, OMG!!!
L - Prawn sarnie 5pts Crisps 1.5pts
D - 2 sausages, 1 egg, onion rings, mushrooms, peas, homemade chips, followed up by a triple choc muffin!!
Oh dear oh dear oh dear!!

TOTAL = 14.5 before that dinner!

Last edited:
Have decided to change my WI to sunday, for 2 reasons: 1) because i couldn't wait! 2) Sunday is roast dinner day, so wanna give myself a week to work it off (especially since bf mum is doing to roast today!!!)

So just got off the scales 2lbs lighter, whoop whoop!!! 5 to go for month's target........

hope you enjoyed your roast, and well done on your loss chick - 2lbs is fab xxx

Off work today, been to docs, got a chest infection, so thought i'd make the most of the time at home and relax, figure that way i'll get better quicker. Uploaded a selection of photos of myslef this morning. Found this a really interesting excercise. The pictures are between Jan 03 and Feb 10 and my size has increased, decreased and then increased again. What i can't believe when i look back is that at my lowest weight around Xmas 06 i thought i was fat!!! Even when i was travelling Europe in Aug 08 i thought i was fat and felt mega self conscious of wearing shorts. So i swear to myself that if i get down to 10stone again i will learn to love my figure and be happy with the way i look because i am bored of worrying about it now!

Monday 8th March

B - balance, milk, banana 4pts
L - Sainsburys carrot and coriander soup (the whole pot!) 1.5pts 4 x crustless bread 3.0pts 2 x pink n whites 1pt
D - WW recipe quorn fajitas and WW recipe potato wedges 7.5. Meringue nest + pineapple + yoghurt 2.5pts (guess)
S - options hot choc 0.5pts

TOTAL = 20

Popped into sainsburys to get the soup and boy did i want chocolate, cream eggs, caramel eggs and since when have there been cadbury caramel biscuits, twas hellish!!! On the plus side i didn't give in to any of the temptations, whoop!

Last edited:
Well done hun! You look fantastic in your little pic, what an amazing diffrence from your before pic! Keep up the fab work!

Well i am currently somewhere between the 2, i know which pic i wanna get back to!!

Tuesday 9th March

B - mini weetabix + milk 3pts
50/50 crustless toast + spread + jam 1.5
L - Pitta + Ham + salad + salad cream 3pts
Crisps 1.5pts
Cuppa soup 0.5pts
Pinapple 1pt
Pink n white 0.5pts
D - WW recipe spinach and ricotta canneloni 5.5pts, garlic bread 2pts, salad. 3 Rich teas 1.5pts.

TOTAL = 20

BF had a mega sweet tooth and went and bought sainsbury's bakery cookies and i did not have the will power to resist. Dunno the points! I'm going to start putting all these unpointable/naughty treats in red, cos i wanna see how often it is happening (alot i suspect!)

Last edited:
Wednesday 10th March

B - Balance, banana, milk 4.0pts
S - 3 x rich teas 1.5pts
L - 3 bread, cheese triangle, ham, salad 3pts. Crisps 1.5pts. Pink n white 0.5pts. 2 x rich tea 1.0pts.
D - Fish pie 4.0pts Veg 0pts 2 x sainsbury's cookie 6 (i guess!)

TOTAL = 21.5 points

Last edited:
Just back through the first 8 days i have tracked on here and 5 of them contain treats/snacks etc that i shouldn't have had/can't point!

What am i going to do??? If i get through to the evening having stuck to my daily allowance i then congratulate myself with a treat - OMG what an idiot!!!

Back