Really gotta do it this time!!

trying-again

Hi Everyone, i found ur site whilst googling various dieting questions and decided it was fab so iv joined! I am a serial dieter and have succeeded a few times only to put it all back on again:cry:
So im hoping with a bit of help i can do it again and keep it off. I have about 4st to lose so i have decided to join WW (i start saturday!!) I have tried SW in the past but it didnt work for me and i didnt have the time to prepare all the meals etc, so i figure with the big selection of WW meals and Asda/Tesco pointed meals i shud find it easier.
I work as a TA in a primary school so grab and go is essential to stop me finding my way to the cafe next door, lol.
Im really determined to do it this time, i just hope WW works for me as ive never done it before, i plan on buying a monthly subscription as an incentive to do it (i have to pay upfront for it so theres no point paying to gain weight hey! haha!)
Everyone on here is soooo supportive so i know if im struggling at anytime i can look to u all for a bit of motivation and reassurance.
Heres to a happy and slim success story,
Let the diet begin................... :D xxx

well done for deciding to start again. you can do it. i did ww about 5 years ago and lost 5 1/2 stone in a year so it does work.i then put it all back on when i got pregnant. im not doing ww this time just counting calories and exercising more. good luck with your weight loss journey. you CAN do it.

good luck, you can do it! xx

he i new also. i started ww yesterday on line. and already this year have joined ww classes and sw class. i so with you . good luck , looking forward to sharing this journey with you x

Back