REALLY HAPPY

spottitchsam

Silver Member
Hi guys.im really down today,all last week i went up a step from SS to SS+which was i ate only chicken or salmon with a little cauliflower or mushrooms,plus my 3 shakes a day.and i PUT ON 3lbs.i feel like giving up on cd. up until last week i lost 2stones in 2 months.now im back to 1st 11lbs i could cry.i only went up a step has im going away for a few days next week which would mean it was my 10th week and i would have been going up a step then.hope you are all having a better time than me. sorry for moan.

:cry::cry:

Hi Nikie,Dwyer2010,
just had my weighin and im very glad i did not give up (felt like it)i have lost 7lbs yes 7lbs.cdc said the week before when i put on 3lbs was just my body reinjusting to me adding food again.hope you are both well.all the best for your weighins and thanks for your concern,

:party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

Thankyou

Spot I'm so happy for you! I knew it would be something like that, so thats great news!

Spot I'm so happy for you! I knew it would be something like that, so thats great news!

Thanks Nikie,i will tell you i was really worried about weighing,feeling a lot happier now.hope you are well.

Back