Really hard day....

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Today was our school Christmas Fair. Straight from school drop off we went for breakfast to an American diner style place. I had beans on unbuttered toast while all around me ate amazing breakfasts. Then we were straight back to school wrapping, cellophaning & doing Santas grotto for hours. Hubby did school pick up & brought me a flask of soup at 3. I was so so hungry & we'd got hot roast pork rolls with sausage meat stuffing to sell & we always have one before we open the fair but I resisted as wasn't sure how much fat in just a pork roll. At 745pm I nearly buckled & got someone to watch my stall & was walking to get one when they called my name to say I'd won a raffle prize - someone trying to tell me not to do it hey! So I got home at 830 & had a WW curry & pitta bread.

All I can say is I'd better have lost effing weight tomorrow!!!!!!

Aww Lexie your self discipline is amszing what did you win on the raffle?

Good luck for weigh in x

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

Thanks Lea! I haven't weighed in yet as slept in & am at work til 12. Will have to do it when I get home at 1ish......

Raffle prize was some really expensive smellies that I'll likely be allergic to so someone gets a lovely Xmas pressie!!!

well done for resisting lexi! I have been in those situations too . i think xmas season is going to be the hardest for all of us. but we can do it :) x

I've got a works night out on 20th Dec & I'll save my calories for vodka. Last time I did that I had a 5lb weight loss lol

Weldone! sometimes the feeling of resisting and the sense of achievement outweighs the feeling you would have got from the food. My will power is so weak though that i try avoid any situation which puts me near anything unhealthy so then i end up eating nothing! Almost passed out in house of fraser on Sunday so need to be a bit more careful!

Back