Really hope I can stay on plan

Sarahlou89

I work in a fast food restaraunt and up to now its been VERY easy to refuse my free food allowance as i aint a big fan of the food.

Well any way recieved a text of my manager informing me they now have the cheese dippers back on the menu and now means i can take advantage of my allowance. This is the only thing on the menu i like..well actually i love them.

Really hope I can say no to them over the weekend..Hope my willpower doesn't crumble :(

Think it is the first time since i started the plan that i have been scared about been able to say no :(

Ooh tough one for you! Do you know how many syns they have so you could maybe have a couple or is it the sort of thing that once you start you won't be able to stop?!

mmmm I love them too! I'd fall down at the mozzarella sticks and oh sweet chilli chicken deli.. mmmmm!

keep going hun, uve done soooo well so far! Ever time you reach for one just think of everything you have done so far and how amazingly you have done! If not.. syn it and give yourself a treat.. we all deserve one!! xxxx

cant find them on the sw site either :( I love them. You have done really well hon, there's no way I could cope if I had to work with food. Lucky for me, I work with clothes that dont often go above a 14 ;)

It is pretty had tbh, especially on my break when everyone is tucking in to big macs and im stuck with my salad etc lol. But up to now i have resisted temptation lol.

Instead of staying in on my break i may just take a walk around the complex lol

Back