Total Solution really hungry for the first time?

candy68

Hi everyone, well its day 6 and i am hungry for the first time this evening. I havent cheated and just stuck to replacements. I used ketostix this morning and I am now in ketosis. The only thing that is different is that i took the dog for a walk of about 1.5miles. I also licked a teaspoon to check the chilli I made for my husband wasnt too hot, but rinsed my mouth out immediately with water. Help need to eat the work surfaces, anyone else had hungry days on total solution?

Love Candy x

hi candy

i have just started on week 3, i know how your feeling i was craving food quite bad a few days back, and again yesterday. i have found a coke zero or green tea helped. how are you splitting up your meals? also been hungry the days i dont drink enough..

Hi Mandy,
I find a hot beverage like tea or coffee helps fill the void. Also the Marigold Swiss Vegetable vegan bouillon powder, reduced salt version, helps me immensely. I find it in the free from section at Tesco. I think I found it recommended on one of the other posts here. Feels like a meal.
And drink all your water. I completely notice a sharp uptake in hunger hen I neglect this.
Hope this helps :)

Back