really lightheaded!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by haniakuja, 26 September 2008 Social URL.

1. haniakuja

haniakuja Full Member

I am only on the second day but my head feel so light that i think i will collapse! does anyone felt that??? help:cry:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    everyone will have felt that at some point, i know i certainly did in the first week. and still do if i stand up too quickly. it does get better hun, just take things easy for a few days until your body gets used to being on LT xx
  4. TheMilkTrayMan

TheMilkTrayMan Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Alas everyone goes through that whilst the blood sugar levels find a new, lower, balance. Need to ensure you drink plenty of water, and get up slowly/carefuly from sitting or laying down. You learn to live with it, and how to manage not getting dizzy.
  5. haniakuja

haniakuja Full Member

well thank you very much for the advise. i just hope that all that hard work will be worth it! thanks :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.