really looking forward to wi5 on mon

Jenny_b

Gold Member
well aside from all the things on my mind of late, im really excited about getting weighted on mon morning. know ive def lost this week just not how much. have resisted the scales at home all week so have no idea. would love to lose 4lbs as that would mean completing my hubby challenge and also mean i wouldve lost 2stone on LT in 5 wks.

hows every1 else doing?

x x

ah fingers crossed Jenny for the 4lb for you this week.. seen your other post too and just do what is best in two three weeks and go with your gut feeling in what you should do x

other than that i'm grand.. all good :):)

Last edited:
Good look!! Finger crossed for Monday for you. x

thanks hun. yeah just gona wait and see.

glad ur good, have a nice wkend.

x x

don't know you read any of my post had it all spelt wrong haha think I was on phone whilst replyin to you lol

you have a good one too x

Hi jenny, best of luck for monday WI, am sure you have done really well, i wish you all the best. it`s very hard sometimes on LT, but today I feel really positive. Think the sunshine helps! You have done so well so far, and this so motivates the rest of us on here! x :)

thanks mellywade, wish the sun would come out in brum.
know its really hard at times, i wouldnt be on LT still if it wasnt for the support of all the lovely people on here. thank u all.
good luck for the rest of ur journey hun

nmmireland, didnt notice hun.lol. when i read my posts it sometimes looks like my 4 yr old has typed it. lol.

x x

Fingers crossed for you for your weigh in. Whatever it is it will be going in the right direction.

Good luck Jenny, my weigh in Monday too. I really hope i've lost 4lbs too, i've been preparing food non stop for the last 2 days with birthday celebrations for my 3 year old!! Very proud of myself altho it's been tough, especially when my family came for tea tonight and i had my shake...but i know why i'm doing this which is keeping me strong at the mo! xx

Im really glad your positive bout your weigh in this week as i know its been hard for you previously and especially this week. I hope you lose 4lbs but if you dont it will be very very close!

Good luck for your wi on Monday - I have mine on Monday night and I am not looking forward to it at all. I don't feel as though I have lost anything this week, and I really really want at least 4lbs to take me over the 4st mark. Oh well as long as I lose I guess I will be happy :)

Back