really missing it..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 8 May 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    with this lovely weather we are having, my mum decided to do herself and my dad salad so she brought over a plate for my daughter which was nice of her but it looks so nice

there is everything on there, from chicken, potatoes, lettuce, tomatoes, pot salad, coleslaw eggs beetroot, grated cheese, grated carrots..:) omg sorry guys just had to share :(

hope she eats it all in the kitchen while i am in here having my soup and mouse ...

lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Motherhen

Motherhen Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I know that feeling. I made a lovely salad for DH with all the trimmings last night and I had to leave the room as I was ready to pounce myself!! But we resisted so pat on the back for us all!

4. shazza2971

shazza2971 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(10.99%)
    Diet:
    WW
    If she leaves anything squeeze washing up liquid on it, you won't want it then!!!!!!!!!

5. spooky

spooky Banned

Strange isn't it? I was never bothered about eating in the summer... makes you wonder how I got to be the size I was..:rolleyes:

Now I want to have salad and stuff... but I can't be bothered to get up and do it! and I am out of lettuce anyway...:D

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

awwww sounds yummy

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.