Really need a hug....

Little Noo

:( I feel absolutely pooer than a poo thing. Diet has gone right out of the window, and no chance of it being back on until January as have loads of nights out planned and no personal trainer till then (as im skint!)

I have put on around 4lbs in just a couple of weeks! Back to where I started and will no doubt put on more before the new year!!! I feel so fat - I even went and bought some 'magic knickers' today for my night out on sat - got home and i couldnt even get them on im that fat! Urgh i feel gross, and very insecure because of it!

I dont know if im being a killjoy but i just cant wait till january 1st so i can get back into things again!

Im gonna hit the gym hard, get training again with my personal trainer, start kickboxing classes and eat healthy low calorie food.

Wish i didnt feel so fat though, i literally just want to hide indoors for the next three weeks!!! And no chance of getting naked infront of OH either - he'd run screaming im sure. Plus i have my really gorgeous friend visiting this week who is 10 inches taller than me and skinny and could be a model and i feel so fat and dumpy when im with her :( (although i still love her lots)

sorry for the rant, i just needed to let off a bit of steam and hopefully when im back in january all you lovely ladies can give me a big kick up the bum and help me get to goal once and for all.

xxx

You need to feed this friend of yours up when she visits, lace her food with bacon fat!

You've still got a couple of weeks until christmas. If I were you I'd take it easy, don't be too hard on yourself but don't go too wild! After new year you'll be in a better frame of mind!

Don't apologise for the rant, I just had one of my own on my diary! You know you're going to get back on track in Jan so don't be too hard on yourself.

As for your skinny friend I would say she's got her own insecurities that you'd never guess.

You've got a really good plan sorted out for the new year, so it's not worth beating yourself up about December. You'll do brilliantly and the weight will start to go then. Another couple of weeks won't do any harm.

Thanks everyone! I'm feeling much better now - had a great weekend with my friend, and i went and bought the bigger size in the magic knickers (they were so big they came all the way up to my bra!) and managed to find a very flattering dress so i felt ok when i was out!

Gonna take it easy between now and xmas, but im not gonna deprive myself so im gonna accept i may put on some weight between now and the new year. But im very determined so i know il lose it again!

Thanks for all your comments lovelys xxx

Back