Really need cheering up :(

Thats exactly what i did Hannah xx

dont forget a litre of water CAN possibly put on 3lb!

JUST SOME BITS AND BATS I FOUND KICKING AROUND WORK xx

Good Luck x

Sorry to fill the forum with this but i really need some cheering up..

I was so happy and hyper yday but today I dont know whats happened... been tired all day again and even ended up going to bed a 6pm cus i thought it would be better than being awake right now... then i couldnt sleep :(

I have my first weigh in tomorrow so im really worried..

I hate the fact that i live next door to a chippy as well lol.. all i see if people walking past my window enjoying their chips.. damn them! :p
Best of luck with the weigh in......let me know how it goes, im hopin to start LT next week x:)

Wow jus saw ur last msg!!!!! well done, almost a stone in one week....you should be very proud of yourself x

stick with it girl you gonna have good and bad days thats what i'm tellin myself anywasy first wiegh in is this week too so tryin my best :rolleyes:

Best of luck with the weigh in... how did you find your first week???? im hopin to start LT next week...really excited x:)

i have just started my 2nd week and i cant believe how easy it has been,,no cravings, no feeling like s**t,nothing,,well except for the onset of my TOTM a week early,,and still here,,i hope they go soon,,

i have just started my 2nd week and i cant believe how easy it has been,,no cravings, no feeling like s**t,nothing,,well except for the onset of my TOTM a week early,,and still here,,i hope they go soon,,

Excuse my ignorance.....but whats TOTM????? X

I have a chippy 50 yds from me as well lol good innit. Cheer up, and by the way you will have a good wi tomorrow so stop stressing xxx

I've got a Tandoori House and a Chinese Takeaway at the end of my road, if I open my kitchen door and go in the garden all I can smell is Curry!!!:mad::D:rolleyes:

ah no wonder that concept was alien to me........ x

Back