Really need the syn values for this meal?!?

sxykyle

hey everyone i really need help with this meal. I am planning on having a takeaway tomorrow night after weigh in as i fancy a treat and its the time of the month so i NEED one! i didnt know whether to have flexi day? or just count my syns depend on how many syns lol
Right i am having a chicken and donner meat in a nan bread, with melted cheese on top and a portion of fries. it will be from a typical takeaway place
I dont know if counted these right nan bread - 20 syns
Cheese - NO IDEA
Chicken and donna meat- 2.5 syns?
Fries - 14 syns?

HELP please

You need to add at least 15, maybe 20 syns for the donner meat. If i have a chicken shish thats 6 syns for the meat even though its just cooked chicken breast. Plus the cheese is likely yo ne a big portion, so 1, 15 syns.

Is it really worth it? Could you replace some of it with better choices?

You need to add at least 15, maybe 20 syns for the donner meat. If i have a chicken shish thats 6 syns for the meat even though its just cooked chicken breast. Plus the cheese is likely yo ne a big portion, so 1, 15 syns.

Is it really worth it? Could you replace some of it with better choices?

so all that would be like 75 syns :eek: eek! well this morning i woke up and not really bothered about a takeaway now haha! think because last night all my friends and family had a takeaway and i had none so thought i will have one but 2mo. but not worth it for all my syns for one meal! think im just going to have chicken breast, jacket and beans for tea with some salad sounds easier! think its best to just have some chips from takeaway if fancy one another time! but thanks for replying :D

If I have a kebab (Just chicken donner) I normally have it on a pitta or naan, but only pick at the bread have full of salad and use my own extra light mayo and make sw chips. While oh has his full meal from takeaway! alot less syns than what you were planing to have lol..:D

If I have a kebab (Just chicken donner) I normally have it on a pitta or naan, but only pick at the bread have full of salad and use my own extra light mayo and make sw chips. While oh has his full meal from takeaway! alot less syns than what you were planing to have lol..:D

How many syns would that be then because i could do that. make my own chips forget the cheese lol! and have the lamb donner on naan?

Back