Really need to cop on :(

blonde_sue

Silver Member
Ive had so many weeks where im good a few days then mess up and then im like ugh i may as well do whatever the rest of the week because ive messed up anyway and probally wont lose either way!

When I think about it positively i no i should just be good straight after to minimise the damage but i never do :(

anyone any tips on how to overcome this :(

started week on wens this week was good til 2am sun when after drinking all my weeklies had a kebab and chips :( then sunday went over by 10 i tink from choc and same today :( :(

My advice is if you do have a blow out or a splurge vow to yourself to get back on the wagon straight away! I know this is really hard to actually do but I find it works for me and it's all about damage limitation...... Even if you put on a couple or STS it's better than going off the rails completely and having another half a stone to shift!!!

Chin up hun, we've all been there :) Xxx

Hi su
Was ur twin , drank all weeklies plus more then curry chip and kebab while drunk
Just ignoring and trying best to b good and eat a point or 2 under of I can the next few days.
It's the story of my life lol ;)

thanks girls yeah i wish i would just get back to it straight away!
have to really try!
your right sts or a pound or two is much better than half stone x

Back